Talk me through your first day!

Well my first day went something like....

Arrived at hotel
Went for breakfast/lunch
Tried (and failed miserably) to have a disco nap
Chilled by the pool with a drink
Headed over to PDB to meet another spotlighter where we had some food and drinks
Circoloco at DC-10 around 8ish where I failed miserably at staying til longer than about 1.30. Disappointed in myself about that but it had been a bloody long day!

On the plus side I don’t feel too bad today - what tonight brings I don’t know but we’ll see where the day goes :)
Sounds like you had a good first day!!

When I flew home after doing DC10 opening.... Had a 3hr delay due the French. Worse thing to happen on the planet for your late Ibiza to be delayed. It's not ideal being on time in the first place

Ended up with 4hrs sleep then into work the next day :confused:

Flight home was not to bad actually, airport was so busy never seen it that busy before! Now in bed feeling like shit ha, what plans you have for tonight?

Well at least it’s your own bed with your home comforts! Hmmm I’m not 100% sure, amnesia could be an option but I’m a bit worried it’ll be full of kids as there’s a lot of commercial names on there - but I am a sub focus fan so it might be worth it!

Other options are pacha for Fatboy slim but he’s a bit samey and again possible rubbish crowd, or I might check out heart for something totally different!

As you can tell I’m not any sort of music snob :lol: trance is where my heart is but I’m open to new things and willing to give it a go!

Yep - finishing off a glass of wine now, time to give myself a slap around the face in the bathroom and man the feck up :lol:
Hahaha I have to do that too....you have to get the courage from within:);):p and then when you got it, it's great! Hope you have a good night! do some flirting, and remember your friend is in the other room ha

Yep - finishing off a glass of wine now, time to give myself a slap around the face in the bathroom and man the feck up :lol:
Well done chick! I travel on my own all the time, though I don’t go clubbing (I wouldn’t mind, but it worries the hubby!). It’s so good for the soul. You really can do anything if you can get past other people’s perceptions & your own fears (which are normal). You end up having a lot more freedom. Less beliefs holding you back. Hope you had a good time! X

I never did a solo club visit until last year on the island, I did it twice as my partner didn’t fancy heading out late. Suited me lol. I go out to hear music, I dont go out to chat all night, so I actually didn’t mind it. Most nights if we are out in a group I tend to wonder around on my own anyway.

doing clubs alone takes guts - it's not for the shy, self-conscious or paranoid. I have done it before in London and most people look at you like you're a dealer, undercover, creep or thief (or any combo of the above)
It does take guts! The worst for me is going into the club alone that's when I am at my most paranoid ! Once I am in not to bad.

Thing is when you are in the Club with friends you may lose them or don't even talk to them anyway when Dancing so sometimes people are none the wiser. When I did go ibiza this time though people did notice I was on my own and asked where my friend was, depending on my mood I told them I was on my own or I said friend was in the other room

I never did a solo club visit until last year on the island, I did it twice as my partner didn’t fancy heading out late. Suited me lol. I go out to hear music, I dont go out to chat all night, so I actually didn’t mind it. Most nights if we are out in a group I tend to wonder around on my own anyway.
Exactly! Since people find it a bit weird, I think it's great and brave

Back