Talk me through your first day!

I will do :D it’s not a trip to Ibiza unless you feel like shit at the end :lol: hope you feel better soon!
Thanks can't wait to go home and go to bed!! Least only an hour on the plane for me. What parties you have planned!

Funny when you tell people you are on your own they are like really and can't belive it.

When I went to music on I told this guy my friend was in the other room and I lost her hahha

Thanks can't wait to go home and go to bed!! Least only an hour on the plane for me. What parties you have planned!

Funny when you tell people you are on your own they are like really and can't belive it.

When I went to music on I told this guy my friend was in the other room and I lost her hahha

I’ve done that myself before now :lol: “I’ve lost my friends!” I’ve only got circoloco planned tonight, see how I feel tomorrow then :)

I’ve done that myself before now :lol: “I’ve lost my friends!” I’ve only got circoloco planned tonight, see how I feel tomorrow then :)
Hahahaha! And then later on in the night I say my "I think my friend gone back to hotel she is not answering my message" I lol

Circo Loco will be good

12 July to be exact for one night hahahahaja, don't ask really wanted to see tale of us at afterlife:);):spank: then oct for 3 nights hopefully depending on funds, when do you go?

Out on the 07th July for 3 nights

How do you find going on your own? I am not sure I could do it myself

Out on the 07th July for 3 nights

How do you find going on your own? I am not sure I could do it myself
Aloof of people say that I like it. I have arranged to meet up with people but many a time out does not work out at all.

You can do what you want, go to the club and leave when you want, I love it, when I used to go with friends we ended up arguing alot

Well my first day went something like....

Arrived at hotel
Went for breakfast/lunch
Tried (and failed miserably) to have a disco nap
Chilled by the pool with a drink
Headed over to PDB to meet another spotlighter where we had some food and drinks
Circoloco at DC-10 around 8ish where I failed miserably at staying til longer than about 1.30. Disappointed in myself about that but it had been a bloody long day!

On the plus side I don’t feel too bad today - what tonight brings I don’t know but we’ll see where the day goes :)

Well my first day went something like....

Arrived at hotel
Went for breakfast/lunch
Tried (and failed miserably) to have a disco nap
Chilled by the pool with a drink
Headed over to PDB to meet another spotlighter where we had some food and drinks
Circoloco at DC-10 around 8ish where I failed miserably at staying til longer than about 1.30. Disappointed in myself about that but it had been a bloody long day!

On the plus side I don’t feel too bad today - what tonight brings I don’t know but we’ll see where the day goes :)
thats an alright day dude, don't stress

Back