Staying Fit On Vacation

Bring your own protein powder as i found eroski supermarket only does Vannila protein powder and no chocolate oreo creme. They also only do Fuji water in the small bottles!
It can also be very confusing when they use metric and not imperial. I would recommend downloading an app on your phone to convert litres and grams to ounces.

On a serious note, I quite fancy microdosing before a run.

I'm surprised you haven't yet !!! A guy had done it when I went on a long hilly hike in Ibiza and kept racing his kids up the hills and swinging off trees - actually he had got totally on their level !

It’s okay, Mens Health to the rescue (along with 6 day 6 pack, how to last longer in bed during MFFF and increase your p3nis size using only raw pasta)

You sold me at increase your penis size. Fresh or dried pasta ?

Dry.

Step 1 - You have to grind pasta to a fine powder
Step 2 - gently stretch urethra around common kitchen funnel. if this is your first session you may have to start with a coffee straw. I find coconut oil helps work it in nicely.
Step 3 -pour copious amounts of ground pasta powder down funnel
Step 4 - drink 2 liters of caffeinated beverage (i personally use Mountain Dew)
Step 5 - Wait 2-3 hours, while pasta forms a thick slurry and you bladder does its thing

Dry.

Step 2 - gently stretch urethra around common kitchen funnel. if this is your first session you may have to start with a coffee straw. I find coconut oil helps work it in nicely.
Step 5 - Wait 2-3 hours, while pasta forms a thick slurry and you bladder does its thing

Dry.

LOL, I'll give it a whirl.

Back