Space Opening

well, i´m sure space will do it great for the opening, they have good line ups for
both days. fatboy slim, groove armada, mark knight, elio riso, remo, john digweed,
pete tong, etc on saturday and carl cox, steve lawler, chris biebing, tiefschwarz, nick curly, guy gerber, yousef, pascal feos, glimpse (live), 2000 and one, alex celler, ray okpara, federico molinari, system of survival, simon baker, sis (live), radio slave, etc. i really think those are really hot line ups for the weekend, two different days musicwise... space is looking hot this summer!

---Kehakuma For Best Party---8)

I think it´s a GREAT idea to do 2 days opening with different djs, and really value 100€ for both days with such a good line ups... and they are giving one ticket for Kehakuma Opening, so far I´m just reading and hearing very good things about this party, possibly one the hottests for this summer...

the new wednesday party sounds good... However I would rather avoid Space Opening, let alone pay 100euro for it!

the new wednesday party sounds good... However I would rather avoid Space Opening, let alone pay 100euro for it!

why not? all those big djs, you got 3 days, saturday, sunday and wednesday... i really think it´s value for money... sometimes in the summer we can pay 100€ por a single night, not even near space opening... 8)

I agree on Kehakuma for Best Party :twisted:

well, i´m sure space will do it great for the opening, they have good line ups for
both days. fatboy slim, groove armada, mark knight, elio riso, remo, john digweed,
pete tong, etc on saturday and carl cox, steve lawler, chris biebing, tiefschwarz, nick curly, guy gerber, yousef, pascal feos, glimpse (live), 2000 and one, alex celler, ray okpara, federico molinari, system of survival, simon baker, sis (live), radio slave, etc. i really think those are really hot line ups for the weekend, two different days musicwise...
space is looking hot this summer!
---Kehakuma For Best Party---8)
I think it´s a GREAT idea to do 2 days opening with different djs,
and really value 100€ for both days with such a good line ups...
and they are giving one ticket for Kehakuma Opening,
so far I´m just reading and hearing very good things about this party,
possibly one the hottests for this summer...
thanks for those precious infos pepe :lol:

why not? all those big djs, you got 3 days, saturday, sunday and wednesday... i really think it´s value for money... sometimes in the summer we can pay 100€ por a single night, not even near space opening... 8)

I agree on Kehakuma for Best Party :twisted:

Will check out kehakuma, Space Opening is over rated and over crowded... when I went last year there was so much attitude, this jitana even started on my other half for no reason...

I have never paid €100 for a club ticket in my life... ibiza nowhere..

This is just my opinion, obviously, and im sure it will be rammed again this year. :)

... thank god the flyer for space-opening is in every single ****ing thread now ...

the space flyer comes up only in the german forum, here its just spotlight ad... I am soo curious now why :lol: ... statistics say, the most people buying club tickets online come from UK....

anyway, quite disappointing for a Ibiza fan board

the space flyer comes up only in the german forum, here its just spotlight ad... I am soo curious now why :lol: ... statistics say, the most people buying club tickets online come from UK....

anyway, quite disappointing for a Ibiza fan board

what's disappointing?

maybe 007 isn´t amused about the shortage of boobies+bums-pictures ?!

he seems to be saying it's disappointing that an ibiza website is trying to get people visiting their ibiza forums to buy hotels and club tickets in ibiza.

pesky thing that advertising, it'll never catch on..........!! :eek:

oh nothing, its indeed very pleasant to have ads among the user posts. next week then a flyer between the second and the third ? kidding :D

... next week then a flyer between the second and the third ? kidding :D
i would prefer a flyer (or even a bunch of flyers) between EVERY single post
95vhuf.jpg

Back