Space Opening

Yeah but no mate . Music at kehakumas is one of the best around, let's see what they do with that night that got potential (musicwise)

agreed
(but still, last year didn't really work!)

tempted to see the "until late morning" on sunday (respectively monday morning)!

I agree with lots of the comments here. I just don't understand why they won't put some bigger names on earlier in the day to attract people in. I was at the Funkagenda gig last year too and it was AMAZING!

The rest of the time it is normally Alfredo and for the majority of people he is a massive turn off...why pay all that cash to only be disappointed. Unless you are up for a massive session then I find the transition from day to night difficult and usually head home around 1 or 2 if I have been there most of the afternoon.

Apart from the Funkagenda night it hasn't been the same since 2007 for me.

Kind of defeats the purpose of day time clubbing when it's only a couple of hours of day time you have to enjoy. Plus the fact that it's not an open air terrace anymore. Even if it was open early it still would have no-where near the same vibe/atmosphere as it used to.

Yep, used to be in about 10-11am, few hrs. Pass out. Bora bora. Come back about mid afternoon as was getting busy on the terrace...

Now its 9pm when it gets busy and all pretty much indoors... (terrace cant be classed outside any more!!):cry:

yeah was always in at 11am, we did stay to around 1/2am
could never get my head round walking out fuked and all these people waiting to get in
was all about the day time raving it up on the terrace for us lot........

as for the 2 day event cant get my head round it but i know we will end up down sat&sun around 4.30 LOL :spank:

What's this kehakuma? I saw it on billboards last summer - was it busy?

nick curly and guy gerber are ressies this year. line ups will be mannheim posse, housier side of cocoon nights.

good day for it on wed, should be good.

incorrect!

Pleased you like him but I am sorry he has bummed me out too many times now. I just think he would be better playing the premier etage rather than the closing set on the sunset terraza...for me he just sucks the energy out of the atmosphere the previous DJ has built up.

... Space ... Opening Weekend, two days ...

Saturday Price: 55 €
Sunday Price: 65 €
Invasion offer: 100 €
2s7cm8l.gif
11ucahy.gif
space-PURSE-invasion-2010
11ucahy.gif
2s7cm8l.gif

ha .. who on his right mind would have paid 45euro for that party anyway ?
and after the opening most people are tired and won´t go out the next night again ...
they really must think their customers are retarded ! :lol:

Its 25Euro for Kehakuma (45 Euro saving overall).

I think that this will turn into a PR disaster for Space, particularly during times when the public at large are struggling. Hopefully people will see this for what it is. I can't believe they are taking such a gamble on jeopordising their reputation so badly for a quick buck, in fact yes, I can believe. Shameful in my view.

Pleased you like him but I am sorry he has bummed me out too many times now. I just think he would be better playing the premier etage rather than the closing set on the sunset terraza...for me he just sucks the energy out of the atmosphere the previous DJ has built up.

Completely correct!!

... I think that this will turn into a PR disaster for Space,
particularly during times when the public at large are struggling.
Hopefully people will see this for what it is.
I can't believe they are taking such a gamble on jeopordising their reputation
so badly for a quick buck, in fact yes, I can believe.
Shameful in my view.
next brilliant idea space will come up with is the invention of celebrating
christmas 2x, new year´s eve 2x, etc...

fritz would turn in his grave ...

Kind of defeats the purpose of day time clubbing when it's only a couple of hours of day time you have to enjoy. Plus the fact that it's not an open air terrace anymore. Even if it was open early it still would have no-where near the same vibe/atmosphere as it used to.

I take your point that it doesnt have the outside feel it use to because of the way they built it, that was an awful move. However in terms of enjoying the sunshine when its there why not? If the law states you can only enjoy 4 hours of daytime dancing then use it to the max.. (and in the middle of summer you would get at least 4 hours of daylight).

I don't know.. I guess I was just annoyed when I went early expecting it to be busy and it wasn't. :lol:

I can back you up on that one dude. I was there the same time as you in September last year. Jason BYE did a sterling job on the sunset terrace only to be followed by Alfredo later on who cleared the gaff. A legend I know but........

Back