Space Opening

oh dear... last year was shocking... looking forward to space after opening madness has calmed down 8)

new pic on space website:

banner-opening.jpg

waiting for more news...

How cheesy ... F*** Space don't need all that ...

This is space ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbEQBDsuhUw

Put on your tank top ,your flip flop and come rock with us and enjoy yourselfffff

No space invaders bulll**** or anythingggggggg

How cheesy ... F*** Space don't need all that ...

This is space ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbEQBDsuhUw

Put on your tank top ,your flip flop and come rock with us and enjoy yourselfffff

No space invaders bulll**** or anythingggggggg

I never went back then but I gotta say I was at WLS last year and it was nothing special. What I see in that video almost gives me goosebumps, and it's a shame that it has gone from that to just another super club.

Both the Ibiza government and Space management should take their heads out of their asses if they know what's good for them.

Both the Ibiza government and Space management should take their heads out of their asses if they know what's good for them.

It's pointless opening Space at 4.30pm now when the people don't start to arrive until 9pm onwards...

If the WE LOVE.. management changed the programming a bit and had crowd pullers like Guetta etc doing early sets at say 5 or 6pm, you'd see a big difference...

I never went back then but I gotta say I was at WLS last year and it was nothing special. What I see in that video almost gives me goosebumps, and it's a shame that it has gone from that to just another super club.

I've been to space every year since 2000. The last few years have been nothing special. Last year was actually the first time I spent the majority of the night inside.

I miss the afternoons, the sun, the planes, the people, the vibe... I miss the old terrace.

I was just using him as an example, I can't stand the man either :lol:

But you know what I mean though. They need some big names playing at the start to get the people in early...

I knew what you meant mate. :lol:

I still like to get there early evening, and yes it could do with someone to really get it going. But I think the problem is that people dont head there till later because it has lost the magic of not being able to dance midday in the heat :(

That boy rocks it. I'd love to see him on the terrace.

Mate, I'm going to keep an eye on his dates for this summer, then if he does return i'm going to try to make a weekend of it. He was awesome, just what the terrace needed.

I was just using him as an example, I can't stand the man either :lol:

But you know what I mean though. They need some big names playing at the start to get the people in early...

It's all about the care-free vibe man. Day time partying is the epitome of a care free vibe and Space lost that with the new laws.

No flight Arena on the Saturday & crappy 4:30pm opening on the Sunday. Whats the point?

Source Space facebook.

But this year, Space launches an Opening Weekend, two days
so that you can enjoy to the maximum this opening which is so expected
worldwide.

For
this… Space has prepared an incredible staging – 7 rooms, Visual
Shows, Live Acts and
over 80 DJs lik...e Carl Cox, John Digweed, Pete Tong, Fat Boy Slim, Jon
Rundell, Cristian
Varela, Nick Curly and Yousef, among others. You can’t miss this incredible
experience, we are waiting for you.

Saturday May 29th from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. / Price: 55€6 Areas open

Sunday May 30th from 4:30 p.m. till late morning / Price: 65€6 Areas open + “Flight Club Area”

Special Opening Weekend
Invasion offer: 100€*

*The price includes: Opening ticket for Saturday 29th + Opening Ticket
for Sunday 30th + Kehakuma Opening Party for June 1st (you save 45€ - an
exclusive on-line promotion and for a limited period
only).

Just got posted on faceache

omg - i can´t belive these greedy suckers really split the openingparty
to grab even more money:
... Space ... Opening Weekend, two days ...

Saturday May 29th from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. / Price: 55€6 Areas open

Sunday May 30th from 4:30 p.m. till late morning / Price: 65€6 Areas open
+ “Flight Club Area”

Special Opening Weekend:
Invasion offer: 100€*

It's all about the care-free vibe man. Day time partying is the epitome of a care free vibe and Space lost that with the new laws.

to be fair to them, when the club opened in the late afternoon during last year's season the place was still dead till night time. So is it Space's fault that people weren't bothered to turn up for the few hours of daylight they had?

... Kehakuma Opening Party for June 1st
(you save 45€ - an exclusive on-line promotion
and for a limited period only)...
ha .. who on his right mind would have paid 45euro for that party anyway ?
and after the opening most people are tired and won´t go out the next night again ...
they really must think their customers are retarded ! :lol:

to be fair to them, when the club opened in the late afternoon during last year's season the place was still dead till night time. So is it Space's fault that people weren't bothered to turn up for the few hours of daylight they had?

Kind of defeats the purpose of day time clubbing when it's only a couple of hours of day time you have to enjoy. Plus the fact that it's not an open air terrace anymore. Even if it was open early it still would have no-where near the same vibe/atmosphere as it used to.

ha .. who on his right mind would have paid 45euro for that party anyway ?
and after the opening most people are tired and won´t go out the next night again ...
they really must think their customers are retarded ! :lol:

Yeah but no mate . Music at kehakumas is one of the best around, let's see what they do with that night that got potential (musicwise)

Back