Space Opening

29 of MAY, the day before space opening is for Privilege, Pacha, Zoo project, Ushuaia, Blue Marlin, Km5 and more..

and sunday from 16:30 ? :(

when u look on space website www.space-ibiza.es u can see a banner from UltraMusicFestival, where says space ibiza at umf in miami 26 march, if u click on this banner, u open umf website http://www.ultramusicfestival.com , then u look for "UMF upcomming events" and it says:

Road To Ultra Tour (March 2010)

Ultra Music Festival (March 2010)

UMF Carry On (March 2010)

UMF Ibiza (Space Opening May 29 & 30 2010)

UMF Brasil (2010)

Ultra NY (2010)

UMF Puerto Rico (2010)

i think they will do a 2 days festival like UMF in miami!!
paying 100€ for the 2 days or ... what a f***????

... UMF Ibiza (Space Opening May 29 & 30 2010)
... i think they will do a 2 days festival like UMF in miami!!
paying 100€ for the 2 days or ... what a f***????
i don´t believe that they are that crazy to split the worldfamous space-openingparty
into 2 ... but who knows ...
... since the dayparty/afterhours-stop you know that everything is possible @ ibiza !

maybe pepe thinks he is a maths-genius:
2010: space-opening-WEEKEND = 2 x 50euro = 100 euro (or probably even 120 euro)
2011: space-opening-WEEEK = 7 x 50euro = 350 euro

if i´m taking a beer with a friend in a bar, and someone says me that space will do a weekend opening of 2 days, i really din´t want to belive that, but if we see in 2 websites the dates of 29-30 may.i think we have to consider it. but we will see it in the future (3 months)....:eek::?::eek::?:

if i´m taking a beer with a friend in a bar, and someone says me that space will do a weekend opening of 2 days, i really din´t want to belive that, but if we see in 2 websites the dates of 29-30 may.i think we have to consider it. but we will see it in the future (3 months)....:eek::?::eek::?:

its on the official Space website
confirming that the opening is the 29th & 30th May

I cant quite work out why everyone is so against this. Peop[le have been complaining about it being too crowded for years, so now that have decided to spread the crowd across 2 days. Seems perfectly logical to me, unless I'm missing something! :?::?::?:

I cant quite work out why everyone is so against this. Peop[le have been complaining about it being too crowded for years, so now that have decided to spread the crowd across 2 days. Seems perfectly logical to me, unless I'm missing something! :?::?::?:

i think people are thinking that its not about spreading a crowd over 2 days
they are assuming its about getting that same number of people in both days

The question is, is the "opening" going to be ongoing from start to finish? Or is it going to close early morning 30 may and reopen at 4pm? If the former, then it sounds like they are using the UMF as a way to have daytime partying. But if its the later, then that just sounds like a cheap way to get people to flock over to a second day.

Am I right?

The question is, is the "opening" going to be ongoing from start to finish? Or is it going to close early morning 30 may and reopen at 4pm? If the former, then it sounds like they are using the UMF as a way to have daytime partying. But if its the later, then that just sounds like a cheap way to get people to flock over to a second day.

Am I right?

it sounds like its 2 events - sat and sun
both starting at 4pm-ish

it sounds like its 2 events - sat and sun
both starting at 4pm-ish

I think the busiest day will be on sunday! Look, on saturday there is Ushuaia opening with Luciano and the pre-opening of Zoo....this is going to be a mad weekend! hope they do take me for the job at the airport :lol:

DUDE,why do you say that :lol: ? ...

v8eonq.jpg

(design by JohnJohn) :lol:
2ivisuv.gif

288o8jp.gif

Back