Space Opening

unfortunately it's not what it seems like ferdy! after 0:30 its just at a very low volume and the sunset terrace then works as a chill out floor. similar to the rooftop terrace or el salon.

Oh, i see. Thanks for clearing that up! 8)

Hi, Ibiza Global Radio say on their facebook page that they will be broadcasting live from the weekend invasion at Space!!!!:)

I'm considering flying out tomorrow or early Sunday. Just worried that people will overdo Sat and Sun will be less of an event......

I'm considering flying out tomorrow or early Sunday. Just worried that people will overdo Sat and Sun will be less of an event......

have faith in the power of humanity my friend.

Against all the odds, people wil prevail. Even after 18mins sleep the night before.

does anyone know what time global radio starts its broadcast from space today? is it even likely 2 be on both days or will they just have tomorrow

Yeah... would love to have a listen.... Anyone know? Nothing about Live from Space on their Schedule today or Tomorrow...:?:

Contacted Ibiza Global Radio on the community and got this reply!

"hi ben... today start at 21:00 and tomorrow start at 17:00 (spanish hours)"

cheers lighty. i'll be tunig in for some of that tonight. have been listenin in most of the afernoon, been really good. dont get radio stations like that back home

Whats the best station to listen to Space Opening on then?
I'm listening to Ibiza Global Radio, bit different to usual.
Really funky stuff on atm

Me like

I Love Space...... Listening to The Live Stream now... Can´t wait to get back to Ibiza :D:D:D

Back