Space Closing Party?

Cervus Ice ,please! Do you by any chances know this tech house song that got german lyrics and almost 3 times a day on global radio and sonica ??? can't find it,and would cheer me up big times right now ...

Thanks

I think I'm looking for a similar song. The one I'm thinking of has female lyrics and I've heard it in a couple of Sven's recent sets.. Anyone know it!?

Cervus Ice ,please! Do you by any chances know this tech house song that got german lyrics and almost 3 times a day on global radio and sonica ??? can't find it,and would cheer me up big times right now ...
Servus JohnJohn - sorry, no idea at the moment :-(
are you sure the lyrics were "german" ?

wls_closing_poster-600.jpg

What about David Guetta now?
Iam on the Guestlists but I think only when David Guetta is playing and i dont see a Word from David in all this Flyers. What i happening there?

who the F is "jamie fat neck" ?
is his neck that fat or what ? :lol:

Not a great line up but some excellent sessions for sure: Dubfire, Tief, Wally, Clive
....Thank god for no Guetta!

At least we know the proper line-up now. I bought my tickets age's ago so I was going no matter what but I was dying to know who was on.

Not a bad line-up but thought it would be better for a joint Space and We Love closing.

The line-up looks ok.. I keep asking because I have no experience with this; should I buy my ticket now and advise my travelling companions to do the same? I'd rather buy physical tickets in Ibiza from Tantra or wherever, but if these closing nights tend to sell out I'll obviously get it now.

Back