Space Closing Party?

and the ultimate, some sources of the island talk a complaint from Amnesia to Space for not respecting the opening hour. (remember that the clubs can open at 12pm, only if open in may/ firsts days of june and closing in october)

just got back to the UK and did Space closing yetswerday. had a great time though only made it to about 2am as i'm just not hardcore enough! Spent nearly the whole time outdoors (despit the awful weather) and on the sunset terrace. Rob De Bank set on the terrace was amazing and the bouncer who caught me doing something naughty didnt kick me out...I was a lucky boy! The weather was so bad they were handing out disposable raincoats on entrance...it was like a uk festival! Anyway, too tired to write more but it was a good one.

just got back to the UK and did Space closing yetswerday. had a great time though only made it to about 2am as i'm just not hardcore enough! Spent nearly the whole time outdoors (despit the awful weather) and on the sunset terrace. Rob De Bank set on the terrace was amazing and the bouncer who caught me doing something naughty didnt kick me out...I was a lucky boy! The weather was so bad they were handing out disposable raincoats on entrance...it was like a uk festival! Anyway, too tired to write more but it was a good one.

Busy?

and the ultimate, some sources of the island talk a complaint
from Amnesia to Space for not respecting the opening hour.
(remember that the clubs can open at 12pm,
only if open in may/ firsts days of june and closing in october)
that´s what jubii wrote ... and it really did sound possible ...

I had a really good time.. Didn't last anything like the full 18 hours though, the girls I was with were angry with the other guy who was with us and left at midnight so I went after them.. Was aching all over anyway & could not source the requisite materials to hack it after saturday.

Still, Chris Liebing I really enoyed, and I got a photo with him which is cool. Enjoyed Tiefschwarz the most though. The outside rain was not an issue until after I'd left when supposedly they closed the whole outside arena resulting in far too many people inside (yes it was very busy). I never went to a WLS before so I found the novelty of Space being fully opened and packed by 4pm very cool. I know it's not about the rain but I had a great time raving outside with this pink umbrella I picked up on the way there. No doubt I looked like a top class twat but it was a good way to meet people sharing it with them and plenty tried to buy it off me.

I can't beleive it's over though :cry:, Zoo, Space, Cocoon it's all a bit too much of a blur unfortunately.

Now sleep.

Pic thanks to Blutz²!

451_space_30_09_2009.jpg

view-451_space_30_09_2009.jpg

Hello Ibiza Lovers,

I have just returned from my favorite spot on our little earth for the 2nd time this year attending the closing of Be @ Space, The Face, Zoo and Space....

Since it all a mere blur (and still is :) ) there were a lot of tracks the i loved (especially at Space closing) that I am desperately trying to find. Did anyone record the sets from IGR or Sonica? I have Nick Curly, Smokin Jo, Guy Gerber and Lawler? Would really appreciate Wally's, Novy's and Tief's from the flight arena...Zabiela in the discoteca was a killer set also, but i think it wasn't broadcasted.

I will post my reviews this weekend after i recover

Had a great time, although wet, it was one of the most special visits of mine...

Love you Ibiza, always will

Thought Sunday was amazing.. F*ck the rain! Headed in about 6ish & I thought the athmosphere in the outdoor stage was brillaint. Every1 was really going for it, sharing ponchos with 1 another. Wally Lopez was giving them out during his set aswell which made every1 stay out there & party. 10 out of 10 for the outdoor arena for me! Went a walk around the place to see what was happenin else where & everyone was seeming to be loving it! Went to see Chris Liebing & he was battering it out as usual, played poundin stuff early on in the night is wat i like to see (just wish it stayed that way lol). Thought Mr Steve Lawler was awesome aswell.. dropping tunes left right & centre. After the outdoor stage shut the place got really busy in some places. Overall i thought the closing party was great, the rain didnt get in my way at all!

Thought Sunday was amazing.. F*ck the rain! Headed in about 6ish & I thought the athmosphere in the outdoor stage was brillaint. Every1 was really going for it, sharing ponchos with 1 another. Wally Lopez was giving them out during his set aswell which made every1 stay out there & party. 10 out of 10 for the outdoor arena for me! Went a walk around the place to see what was happenin else where & everyone was seeming to be loving it! Went to see Chris Liebing & he was battering it out as usual, played poundin stuff early on in the night is wat i like to see (just wish it stayed that way lol). Thought Mr Steve Lawler was awesome aswell.. dropping tunes left right & centre. After the outdoor stage shut the place got really busy in some places. Overall i thought the closing party was great, the rain didnt get in my way at all!

Who was after Liebing? Really killed the atmosphere in that room for me + my companions agreed.

Had a good time at the Space Closing. Got there about 8pm and the whole place was pretty rammed. Have been to Space a couple of times before, but never seen it like this - every room packed. It was a bit of a mission to navigate around the club. Still, the atmosphere was pretty good on the dancefloors, i particularly liked the Flightclub Arena, high quality sound and the visuals were impressive! Didn't really stay in one place long enough to review the DJ's, except for Steve Lawler outside which was quality! Some nice, chunky epic tech house and the crowd were responding well. Favourite tune of the night (in fact the whole holiday) was a remix he played of 'Music Is The Answer' . I really would like to know the name of this remix if anyone can help...

Had a bit of a boogie in the Discoteca and heard Dubfire's Planet Terror mix of Grindhouse, which i've never heard out - not a bad system to hear it on first i'm sure you'll agree. BIG moment!

Had a chill upstairs at the Premier Etage and chatted a load of random bollox with some cool people.

Checked out the new room behind the Terazza, which was playing some nice funky disco stuff early on.

Didn't really spend any time in the Terazza - for some reason i don't like this room.

Spent a bit of time in the Sun Terrace but it was too busy to do anything so didn't spend as much time as i'd like there.

Unfortunately the rain was a major factor for me that night. One of the best things about clubbing for me is sitting chilling, and chatting sh!t to strangers. This just was not possible, there were loads of places to sit outside and in the premier etage but they were all soaked and therefore devoid of people! The chill out tube upstairs had a foot of water in the bottom!

Still, it was a good laugh, even my mate getting his card swalllowed by the cash machine after, then getting propositioned by the worlds shortest, oldest, mingingest prostitute did not dampen our spirits! The horrendous comedown we experienced the next day did though, fu**ing horrible it was!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back