Space Closing Party?

It's interesting how for some of us the rain added for the atmosphere and for others it really took away from it. I think i was pretty high and had no desire to sit down and chill so it didnt bother me but i can definitely see how it would be a problem. I liked the fact that although it was busy, other than the wait for the toilets it rarely seemed over crowded and from the reviews of the opening party, overcrowding was definitely one of my fears

I arrived at around 4PM and immediately went to the car park for a boogie with Wally Lopez, Steve Lawler and co., but since it started heavily dripping in there at some point so i moved to the sunset terrace to catch Rebbeca Brown live, a blond female dj i forgot her name, Alfredo, Tom Novy and the close of the sunset terrace with Rob Da Bank.
Rebbeca brown did her thing with the live performance.
Alfredo kicked it with Man With the Red Face and some other familiar tunes mixed with old classics and so was Tom Novy his usual self as well.
Rob The Bank was the surprise of the night and did a great job, already from the get go when he opened up with the classic Alan Braxe & Fred Falke - Running.
(if u r interesed in more tune names for the long review i can give u that since i'm easy in track spotting of the above mentioned DJs).

Then i moved to the Discoteka to catch Guy Gerber, Paul Mogg, James Zabiela and some others.
I did some travels to the Terazza in between but i think Pendulum were there cause i heard D&B played and since i dislike this type of music i ran away from there :)

All in all a great party and as for me - i liked the sunset terrace session the best as per always! 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a big Da Bank fan and listen to his show on Radio 1 most weeks and although he plays some very random stuff on his show, he's a proper old raver so i was really excited about his set and I loved it. I must have been outside for Man With The Red Face though...so gutted i missed that, especially after seeing the video:
http://www.vimeo.com/6834571

Back