Space Closing Party?

just noticed the party calendar go updated with the full line up. it also says you must enter before 6? does this mean if we arrive after 6 we will be turned away? even if we have a ticket???
im going with my girlfriend and im not sure she will want to be in there for 12 hours plus

I bought mine from the Space website and it says you need to enter before 8pm. Don't know if one of the sites has the wrong time or maybe different tickets allow different times?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought mine from the Space website and it says you need to enter before 8pm. Don't know if one of the sites has the wrong time or maybe different tickets allow different times?

the spotlight one needs updating.......the club opens at midday.

don't know where the info was posted from, but luciano, dubfire and steve lawler are not in the official press release for the closing. here's the line up, surely they have to add to this

FLIGHT AREA: Tiefschwarz - Guy Gerber (Live) - Pedulum DJ Set - Elio Riso
TERRAZA: 2manydjs - David Guetta - Hot Chip djs (Felix & Al) - Smokin Jo - Wally López - Nick Curly - Paul Woolford - Ian Blevins
MAIN ROOM: Jeff Mills - James Zabiela - Paul Mogg - David Philips - Remo
SUNSET: Alfredo - Rob Da Bank - Tom Novy - Jonathan Ulysses - Jason Bye - Andy Baxter - Óscar Cano - Camilo Franco
EL SALÓN: Johnathan Grey - Mr Doris - Oriol Calvo - Paul Darey
RED BOX presents BURLINGTON PROJECT: Clive Henry - Jamie Jones - Jem Haynes - Ryan O'gorman - Coley - Aleksia - Óscar Colorado - Lewis Ryder
PREMIER ÉTAGE: Jamie Fatneck - Ben Korbel - Jon Howell - Valentín Huedo

don't know where the info was posted from, but luciano, dubfire and steve lawler are not in the official press release for the closing. here's the line up, surely they have to add to this

TERRAZA: 2manydjs - David Guetta - Hot Chip djs (Felix & Al) - Smokin Jo - Wally López - Nick Curly - Paul Woolford - Ian Blevins
SUNSET: Alfredo - Rob Da Bank - Tom Novy - Jonathan Ulysses - Jason Bye - Andy Baxter - Óscar Cano - Camilo Franco
RED BOX presents BURLINGTON PROJECT: Clive Henry - Jamie Jones - Jem Haynes - Ryan O'gorman - Coley - Aleksia - Óscar Colorado - Lewis Ryder

Got it from Clubtickets.com - but they have changed it slightly! No Luciano on their listings anymore but Lawler and Dubfire are both still on :eek:

And now on space website (http://www.space-ibiza.es/en/events/view/693/67.html) changed again. Surely has to be added to! Can't handle this waiting, need to know the line-up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pendulums website lists them closing on the 4th....WTF?

Space fired off a reply email to me, they say Pendulum are appearing on the 27th... Yay! Contrary to pendulums website :?: :eek:

I say they call back benny bennassi!:lol: Offer him heaps of cash, a good nights sleep and get him to turn up and rock.

Accordin to Chris Liebings MySpace hes no dates for 27/09 but according to Space website hes playing there. Hopefully Space website is true. Zabiela, Liebing & Mills is brillaint news!!!

Ahh very excited about this. I know there is this whole debate over the existence of pass-outs these days, but if you arrived there at like 12pm - 2pm surely they must give you one? Would quite like to try and get there early since it's the first time in ages it's been possible to do so, but not if it's gonna be dead and I'm gonna be stuck there for 18hrs..

Real shame that Pendulum confirmed and that there is no Dubfire and Luciano though.

It's less than 3 weeks away now and it looks like they haven't decided who's playing yet. Anyone know if this is normal?

Cervus Ice ,please! Do you by any chances know this tech house song that got german lyrics and almost 3 times a day on global radio and sonica ??? can't find it,and would cheer me up big times right now ...

Thanks

Back