Space Closing Party?

Not that I've been planning ahead or anything (ahem ;)) but my big bday (30th!) next year should theoretically be falling on Space closing too, 3rd of Oct. Had planned the biggest celebration in history, but this news makes me think I might be one week late.

Hope its a one off this year and it returns to normal next year.

Having your 30th Bday celebration at Space closing would be immense!

Mine is next september but im trying not to think that far ahead! :lol:

Space Closing

I've just been browsing the net to try and find out about the line-up for space closing and I found this on Clubtickets.com. Is it just me or is this not very impressive for a combined We Love and Space closing?

CARPARK/FLIGHT CLUB ARENA
Luciano
Steve Lawler
Tiefschwarz
Guy Gerber live
Pedulum dj set
Elio Riso

SPACE TERRAZA ARENA
2manydjs
David Guetta
Hot Chip djs (felix & al)
Smokin Jo
Wally Lopez
Nick Curly
Paul Woolford
Ian Blevins

SPACE DISCOTECA ARENA
Jeff Mills
James Zabielia
Dubfire
Paul Mogg
David Philips
Remo

SUNSET TERRAZA
Alfredo
Rob Da Bank
Tom Novy
Jonathan Ulysses
Jason Bye
Andy Baxter
Oscar Cano
Camilo Franco

EL SALON
Johnathan Grey
Mr Doris
Oriol Calvo
Paul Darey

BURLINGTON PROJECT PRESENTS
Clive Henry
Jamie Jones
Jem Haynes
Ryan Ogorman
Coley
Aleksia
Oscar Colorado
Lewis Ryder

PREMIER ETAGE
Jamie Fatneck
Ben Korbel
Jon Howel
Valentin Huedo

P.S. Thanks to whoever moved my post, I couldn't find this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just been browsing the net to try and find out about the line-up for space closing and I found this on Clubtickets.com. Is it just me or is this not very impressive for a combined We Love and Space closing?

CARPARK/FLIGHT CLUB ARENA
Luciano
Steve Lawler
Tiefschwarz
Guy Gerber live
Pedulum dj set
Elio Riso

SPACE TERRAZA ARENA
2manydjs
David Guetta
Hot Chip djs (felix & al)
Smokin Jo
Wally Lopez
Nick Curly
Paul Woolford
Ian Blevins

SPACE DISCOTECA ARENA
Jeff Mills
James Zabielia
Dubfire
Paul Mogg
David Philips
Remo

SUNSET TERRAZA
Alfredo
Rob Da Bank
Tom Novy
Jonathan Ulysses
Jason Bye
Andy Baxter
Oscar Cano
Camilo Franco

EL SALON
Johnathan Grey
Mr Doris
Oriol Calvo
Paul Darey

BURLINGTON PROJECT PRESENTS
Clive Henry
Jamie Jones
Jem Haynes
Ryan Ogorman
Coley
Aleksia
Oscar Colorado
Lewis Ryder

PREMIER ETAGE
Jamie Fatneck
Ben Korbel
Jon Howel
Valentin Huedo

Its better than the 20th anniversary lineup!

...SUNSET TERRAZA
Alfredo
Rob Da Bank
Tom Novy
Jonathan Ulysses
Jason Bye
Andy Baxter
Oscar Cano
Camilo Franco
i hope they give the last 2 hours till closing to tom ****ing novy !

i hope they give the last 2 hours till closing to tom ****ing novy !

... please ice,keep it serious ... i know that you are from munich as well ... and that tom was a crazy partygoer a few years ago ... but still ... are we talkin about the resident of Be ?:arrow:

:lol:

i2k5n9.gif

Well aniway ... where the space's crew is actually that hed kandi himself (if the guy exist ???...??? :lol:) could play the closing set ,people there would love it:spank:

The parking lineup looks amazing now.

Whole party seems more thought trough this time around not just Pepe using his American Express Black to get big names to brag about.

Shame I can't go though :twisted::twisted:

cant wait for this. gonna be great.
will the dj's play in the order listed on this site? i was there in june and they seemed to play in the order given here. was wondering if that was just coincidence?
also what time will the car park close at? wanna see lawler and luciano but also wanna get inside to check out dubfire and james zabiela. hopeful there will be no clashing.

Thats not true, We Love Space on Sundays still give you a passout wristband, and if the Space closing party is now being combined with the "We Love" closing party, then they should really give you a passout especially if it opens at 16.30.

I am not saying that they will, just that they should:!:

I hope it opens at 12:00h

Very Strange... Space Closing 27th Sept!!!!

Most unusual this.
Space closing and ''We Love'' closing is one event this year.
27th Sept means Space Closing a week early.
This has certainly caught me out regarding schedules.....will everyone else , KM5, Al Ayoun, Underground etc be falling in with this??

i wonder how this affects the deal with the council - you open earlier and close later in the year, in return we give you permission to start at midday, which they did in may. i'd be inclined to fine them punitively for breaking the agreement.

I suppose the deal stands for each event separately...they do their opening in May and they get to open at 12.they do the closing in September instead of October and the opening time is at 16.30.

"Será una fiesta multitudinaria, con decenas de artistas invitados, en la que dos gigantes de la industria musical como son SPACE IBIZA y We Love Space Sundays unirán fuerzas para ofrecer un show espectacular en este doble cierre de temporada. Los mejores de la escena electrónica del momento estarán en Space Ibiza el 27 de septiembre arropados por el colorido y la alegría de Foc i Fum, la Flight Area en todo su esplendor, visuales, láser… 18 horas de música, cultura de club, el mejor sonido y diversión. "

12pm to 6am

space closing party

just noticed the party calendar go updated with the full line up. it also says you must enter before 6? does this mean if we arrive after 6 we will be turned away? even if we have a ticket???
im going with my girlfriend and im not sure she will want to be in there for 12 hours plus

just noticed the party calendar go updated with the full line up. it also says you must enter before 6? does this mean if we arrive after 6 we will be turned away? even if we have a ticket???
im going with my girlfriend and im not sure she will want to be in there for 12 hours plus

Get a new girlfriend.

Hope this helps.

x

I have not been to the Space or We Love Closing before.

I dont want to queue up for hours. So what time would you recommend I turn up.

I assume it opens at 4.30 pm. Do peeps start queing much before this.

I have seen the note on the calander that says "you must enter before 6.00pm".

Back