Solomun and Jamie Jones and Black Coffee resident djs at XS in Las Vegas this year...

So far, Wynn nightlife lineup is out through May 20.

Black Coffee - 2 dates (March 25 at XS + May 17 Encore Beach Club day party)
Jamie Jones - 1 date (May 17 Encore Beach Club at night)
Solomun - 1 date (May 20 Encore Beach Club)

Given that the majority of these are May dates, I do wonder if there will be more coming over the summer than I initially anticipated. I just find it odd that these guys would want to fly (albeit private) LAS to IBZ.

I'm also a bit perplexed that there are a good chunk of pool party dates. I'm just having trouble envisioning how any of the three play a proper daytime set to a Vegas crowd. I'm sure they'll make lots of money and they'll sell out the place but I don't see my cup of tea.

the May dates are all during EDC which we had expected they would being playing. I had guessed April for Jamie and BC as well due to being at Coachella but as of yet nothing announced...

I'd bet Jaime will do Halloween again there at XS like last fall... add in a 2-3 few more gigs for the rest and that's prob it for the year IMO

We booked a stag do to Vegas this week. All clubbers.... booked for May 10th :spank:

That's a bummer, my future brother in law's stag do was purposed around EDC week, not for EDC itself which I may have liked 10 years ago, but EDC week always get some techno-tech house party's at the regular venues which never occurred. So the mere fact that Jamie Jones and Solomun are already booked that we is a score for us. If there is any way to change your dates or extend the stay i'd highly recommend it especially if you've not yet experienced Vegas.

So far, Wynn nightlife lineup is out through May 20.

Black Coffee - 2 dates (March 25 at XS + May 17 Encore Beach Club day party)
Jamie Jones - 1 date (May 17 Encore Beach Club at night)
Solomun - 1 date (May 20 Encore Beach Club)

Given that the majority of these are May dates, I do wonder if there will be more coming over the summer than I initially anticipated. I just find it odd that these guys would want to fly (albeit private) LAS to IBZ.

I'm also a bit perplexed that there are a good chunk of pool party dates. I'm just having trouble envisioning how any of the three play a proper daytime set to a Vegas crowd. I'm sure they'll make lots of money and they'll sell out the place but I don't see my cup of tea.

To each their own but I think Solomun's sound is great for a daytime party in the sun and think it will work perfect. As i just mentioned I'll be their for the future brother in laws stag do and couldn't be happier to have Solomun at EBC as an option, the venue is incredible, women are beautiful, and the weather in May is perfect.

As I've mentioned, I think you'll see more dates out of the 3 of them than everyone is expecting. Yes granted it will not be 10-12, but I think especially Black Coffee and JJ will play more like 4-5 times. Solomun, I'm thinking maybe 2-3 and i still dont believe there is a chance you catch any of them really over the summer/Ibiza season. They'll all be back to play some dates Oct - Dec

solomun has collapsed. In 2017 he was abysmal. Jamie jones does his whole bouncy tech house thing to a good level i suppose. Black coffee is OK.

That's a bummer, my future brother in law's stag do was purposed around EDC week, not for EDC itself which I may have liked 10 years ago, but EDC week always get some techno-tech house party's at the regular venues which never occurred. So the mere fact that Jamie Jones and Solomun are already booked that we is a score for us. If there is any way to change your dates or extend the stay i'd highly recommend it especially if you've not yet experienced Vegas.

When did EDC move from July? Didn’t even know it was on the week after

Something interesting here, David Guetta's residency at Ushuaïa is set to finish Septembre 24th this year, meaning he won't be in Vegas in that period (like the last years). Oufff, Ibiza is save...

Very curious as to what happened here, you have any idea as you seem pretty in touch with the scene out west? Wondering if it was cold feet about coming out to Vegas to play or they just couldn't agree to terms as far as dollars? Realized something obviously went wrong when they very quickly pulled the event listing from their calendar. Had reached out to EBC about a reservation for Solomun and they stated they wouldn't take the reservation until talent was announced and it was very sadly replaced with Major Lazer, talk about a huge disappointment.

His career dodged a bullet there me thinks.. thankfully he listened to somebody close to him and not just Following his Cock out to Vegas..:lol:

i'm back out in LA 4-18 May. we're hiring a camper van that looks like the scooby doo mystery machine ( I shit you not..!) and heading north. Party wise, I've no idea if much is on (we ruled out the guy gerber daytime thing) - main task is somehow getting hold of some philosopher's stones and catching the sunset on zuma

His career dodged a bullet there me thinks.. thankfully he listened to somebody close to him and not just Following his Cock out to Vegas..:lol:

I see your point but I'm not sure i totally agree. I think his sound would fit fine in Vegas and as long as he didn't go the David Guetta or Tiesto route and just play 8 gigs a month to collect a paycheck, it wouldn't really make a difference. It's not like Solomun is Len Faki or Ben Klock and actually considered techno in the purest form or even really 'underground' which everyone has a different opinion of what that even means anymore. Never the less, disappointing for me as even with Solomun not being my absolute favorite, options of just gotten way worse for that weekend.

Back