Solomun +1 @ PACHA 2022 - Reviews & Reports

Club packed Too packed after 3 ,
only Personal opinion
Solomun : The public gets what the public wants. Paul Weller knew it , Solomun , too. Some nice tracks he played. He feels what to play for the moment. Good Dj.

Last night SOLD OUT I hear. I imagine everyone is at the secret after-party, so not much use asking for Dixon/Solomun reviews this early :cool:

Last night SOLD OUT I hear. I imagine everyone is at the secret after-party, so not much use asking for Dixon/Solomun reviews this early :cool:
Slightly off topic but even Claptone was sold out Saturday according to his fb post! Sounds like Pacha is having a good season

Slightly off topic but even Claptone was sold out Saturday according to his fb post! Sounds like Pacha is having a good season
They have good bookings. Solomun , Bedouin and Carola are not so bad. Flower power is a big thing for the locals.
And Claptone also works proper as it seems. Good vibes in there , good sound . Sometimes too rammed

Planning on going to Pacha on 21st Aug. Any idea what the queues are like for this and latest you would want to get there to avoid queuing for more than an hour?
Even when the pre-sale (ticket holder) queue appears long, it always moves quickly at Pacha and is given priority over walk-ins. That said, I would really recommend getting there around 01:00. That way you find your spot before the masses descend and you get an hour and a half of the +1 guest

Was at Solomun last night - absolutely heaving! Popped outside to the garden and went to go back in around 2am and it was rammed. Managed to get a spot on the terrace behind the lighting booth but I was jostled out the way numerous times by people holding their phones up, taking 5 minute videos… Easily one of the busiest night I’ve been to in the 2mths I’ve been on the island. Despite the over-crowding, I’m surprising myself by saying this, but think it was one of my fave nights this trip!

Sounds like Pacha is having a good season
Curious to hear about Saga. You rarely hear anything on this forum. Honestly I think Bedouin completely lost their momentum as artists during the pandemic. The hype was real for a short time before covid hit, and now they stand in the shadows of the likes of Bibi, Martinez Brothers, Jamie Jones, etc

Curious to hear about Saga. You rarely hear anything on this forum. Honestly I think Bedouin completely lost their momentum as artists during the pandemic. The hype was real for a short time before covid hit, and now they stand in the shadows of the likes of Bibi, Martinez Brothers, Jamie Jones, etc
and what a shame that is!

Should be going this week as it’s Bedouin and Black Coffee, so will report back.

Last edited:
It was totaly ridiculous, The amount of cellphones. I became physically unwell :) Despite Solomun was tearing the place to the ground. Im not so bothered by overcrowding but if you only want to be in front to take selfies with the dj, you dont belong there.
The b2b was also fire. Left Pacha at 730 and I believe there was a 1000 left in the club.

Crazy night, crazy soundsystem

We were at Saga mid July. Enjoyed very much. I can compare with the prios seasons, and wouldn’t say Bedouin got worse. great music !

Curious to hear about Saga. You rarely hear anything on this forum.
I think, all things considered, Saga has performed beyond expectation. Sure, it could be a little busier. But then when you compare it to the stiff competition (Paradise and FISHER), and then again to "the rest", it's really doing very well

Don't forget that back in 2018 and 19 when it was at HEART, Woomoon was almost like a feeder party for it

I think it's an international crowd with few Brits, which might explain the lack of mentions on here. I've been three times and each time was good - especially the date with Henrik Schwarz

Back