Solomun +1 @ PACHA 2022 - Reviews & Reports

I think, all things considered, Saga has performed beyond expectation. Sure, it could be a little busier. But then when you compare it to the stiff competition (Paradise and FISHER), and then again to "the rest", it's really doing very well

Don't forget that back in 2018 and 19 when it was at HEART, Woomoon was almost like a feeder party for it

I think it's an international crowd with few Brits, which might explain the lack of mentions on here. I've been three times and each time was good - especially the date with Henrik Schwarz
Is club fully open for that night or main room only ? Thx

Very good. Great crowd. Didn’t seem overly packed compared to some +1s we’ve been to with good room to dance on the upstairs balcony. Musically very accessible I thought. Met some good characters.

So gutted I missed this one, but had to be back in London for Monday. Some of those September dates look tasty too.

I do like the fact that they introduced a lot of new DJs as +1s throughout August - I am 100% up for that. However, if I was to give constructive feedback, from Dixon in late July to last night they went too fresh for too many weeks.

How was Solomon? I imagine good due to keniemusik too,

I think Solomon music style also depends on who he has as a plus one
His first hour wasn’t the best IMO then got a lot better second hour. I hoped for a few big keinemusik tracks during the B2B but they didn’t come, felt like they were all playing tracks too similar and safe. Keinemusik really good before Solomun

His first hour wasn’t the best IMO then got a lot better second hour. I hoped for a few big keinemusik tracks during the B2B but they didn’t come, felt like they were all playing tracks too similar and safe. Keinemusik really good before Solomun
That's an interesting review!

I seen keinemusik in Bcn and I thought they were pretty safe, good but didn't set my soul on fire......they are hot djs at the moment

Solomon hit and miss this year!

Seen a video at the end of pacha and seemed like a good vibe

Screenshot_20220912-151411_Instagram.jpg

I had such a good time last night. Easily my most favourite Solomun of the season so far. Danced all night

As soon as I heard this I was sold and just went with it

I'll be going back as much as possible between now and the end of summer. Still some great guests coming up: Kristian, Midland, Erol

Finally feel a bit human again after what it was for me the highlight of the summer so far. Fantastic night! Danced pretty much the whole night as the music was too good to tear myself away from the dance floor. After hearing very mixed reviews throughout the summer I thought Solomun set was actually pretty good. The three Keinemusik guys delivered as expected during their set and the b2b with the boss. Busy but great vibe. Loved it! 😍

I had such a good time last night. Easily my most favourite Solomun of the season so far. Danced all night

As soon as I heard this I was sold and just went with it

I'll be going back as much as possible between now and the end of summer. Still some great guests coming up: Kristian, Midland, Erol
Oh yes, definitely a special moment when that tune came on 😎

Back