Solomun+1 2018

How many tracks can there be with that sampled on it. From listening to a clip of dax J playing it it's something I could see Solomon play no problem (well not no problem)

Just reading there that that club in Tunisia got shut down over it :eek:

Quick Google tells me it was dax J and in Tunisia.
If it's the same track I'm surprised Solomon didn't know about it considering the abuse dax J took 9nly a month or 2 ago.
Yeah they closed the club down that night and jailed the owner..:lol: didn't know it was the same track..:confused: I smell a publicly stunt..

Not confirmed the same track but aye surely that news would of been known in the dj circles.
Does he need the publicity tho?

Any word on set times tonight? Solomun would be flying in from Tomorrowland so assuming he isn’t on early

00:45-02:30 - @dixon_innervisions
02:30-05:30 - @solomun
05:30-END - @solomun b2b Dixon

For any spotlighters in attendance I will be in my usual Pacha spot under the bar to the right - most likely fairly well oiled as I’m here already. Hopefully sober enough to see some of you again!

What I would do to be there tonight... Last week was great. It's also pretty fun being able to drive Solomun around on the new GTA update and enjoy a set from him and all!

Well Pacha was jammed pack tonight, it was busier than last week and the busiest ive ever seen it. You only had room on the terrace or just to the right of the front entrance. I thought Solomun was better this week, he dropped some cool suspenseful tracks.I left at close to 7, I had enough! Lol

The chillout room was maybe the most interesting part of the night. They have like incense burning and had that type of deep electronic chillout I loved.

If you watch the full sets of the DJ spinning, it’s pretty creepy how accurate they made it. I mean they have every one of Solomun’s dance moves down to a T

I am quite surprised this kind of thing with dj's doing the sound tracks to video games hasn't been done that much, I can remember when I was about 14/15 (95/96)deep in my d+b days and the tekken soundtrack was remixed by T-Power and Lemon D, you would have thought that would have caught on a lot more than here and there

Back