Solomun+1 2018

Yeah that doesn’t fly with me.

You can’t pick and chose what parts of the religion to follow and then lambast others about something they say about it, or play a track with words associated with it.

That makes absolutely no sense. You surely can’t get pissy with someone offending your “faith” by doing something so minor it’s ridiculous, while at the same time completely ignoring the bits of your “faith” that don’t suit you i.e drinking and taking drugs.... and you had the audacity to call people hypocrites earlier in the thread?

If you read carefully I was calling overly PC ppl hypocrites earlier, which isn't reference to anyone in this thread.

See ! doesn't religion ruin everything?!
It does. People argue and fight over something thats all myth. Yes the books & everything else says it is,but I mean come on, whose seen jesus in the flesh? Seeing is believing IMO

Fair play to the believers who got about it the right way, not kicking up a fuss at the slightest thing and let you get on with your lives if you dont believe

also chose sleep last night (but TBH I'd have gone to the avatar party in a villa instead of pacha last night had I gone out) but as WIC and mr perry say - this sunday's the big one. completely missed dixon this season so far so not missing this one!

Did anyone go last night to see the Black Madonna? Interested to hear how it went.
So, I thought Solomun was okay. Nothing that really blew me away like a few years ago. Black Madonna was excellent. This was the first time I saw her. When she came back for the back to back, the energy picked up again. Impressed with the new Pacha. Dunno what all the fuss is about those white tiles.:)

it was a good night ... We arrived at about 1.15 and BM was playing vocal / jazzy House which is not my taste so we went on the roof terrace for a while ... last 45 minutes of BM changed the sound nicely to more Solomun style and whilst things get a bit hazy I would agree that Solomuns set was nothing special although not as bad as some of his online sets from 2018 (I.e off Sonar etc) ... back to back did improve things and they geled nicely ... we left at 6.45 to keep some in the tank for Amnesia tonight ... thought the changes to Pacha in terms of space were excellent and sound system superb ... definitely one of the quieter nights I have seen Solomun +1 but still “perfectly busy” ... saw the Pirate and Nobbie but didn’t manage to say hi ...

it was a good night ... We arrived at about 1.15 and BM was playing vocal / jazzy House which is not my taste so we went on the roof terrace for a while ... last 45 minutes of BM changed the sound nicely to more Solomun style and whilst things get a bit hazy I would agree that Solomuns set was nothing special although not as bad as some of his online sets from 2018 (I.e off Sonar etc) ... back to back did improve things and they geled nicely ... we left at 6.45 to keep some in the tank for Amnesia tonight ... thought the changes to Pacha in terms of space were excellent and sound system superb ... definitely one of the quieter nights I have seen Solomun +1 but still “perfectly busy” ... saw the Pirate and Nobbie but didn’t manage to say hi ...
We got in around 2, so caught the tail end of her set, which would make sense with the above

Did some other dj not suffer the same backlash for playing that tune with call to prayer on it last month too, an worse it was in a Muslim country?

Quick Google tells me it was dax J and in Tunisia.
If it's the same track I'm surprised Solomon didn't know about it considering the abuse dax J took 9nly a month or 2 ago.

Back