So who's all up for it this year?

Still perusing all the options - only thing is, was staying in San An but now moved locations to PDB, its a long story:confused:

Thus far
Mon - DC10 then Cocoon/elsewhere.
Tue - ?
Wed - ?
Thur - Solomon at Destino then Enter/elsewhere

San An 24-30th July with family then they are going home and the lads are flying out for 4 days. Provisionally booked in PDB but it's expensive (can cancel at no cost) and can get something for half the price in San An so may just stay there...

Well after 17 years of caning it i've finally hung up the dancing shoes and i'm taking my kids out for 10 days in August.
Nice.
Remember that kids can go pretty much anywhere as long as its not a club, and some of the best times are away from the clubs.
Where are you staying?

Nice.
Remember that kids can go pretty much anywhere as long as its not a club, and some of the best times are away from the clubs.
Where are you staying?

We are staying at the Hawaii in San An after staying in PdB for the last few years so will have some nice sunsets at Khumaras etc and going to take them out on trips around the island during the day. The little one (11) wants to go to Bora Bora one day for a boogie on the beach haha and the eldest (17) is going to try her luck with her boyfriend at Ushuaia and maybe Es Paradis

We are staying at the Hawaii in San An after staying in PdB for the last few years so will have some nice sunsets at Khumaras etc and going to take them out on trips around the island during the day. The little one (11) wants to go to Bora Bora one day for a boogie on the beach haha and the eldest (17) is going to try her luck with her boyfriend at Ushuaia and maybe Es Paradis

My two girls like Bora Bora

Are you just chilling or have you party plans?
I had a hectic time, only realised I have not been to bed as I left the apartment last night :D
I am getting way to old to cope with no sleep for days at a time i don't know how I will make work tomorrow :(

I had a hectic time, only realised I have not been to bed as I left the apartment last night :D
I am getting way to old to cope with no sleep for days at a time i don't know how I will make work tomorrow :(

Interesting. Lots going on then. A review would be good, time permitting.

Imagine a life where work was 'optional'!

yeah what mischief have you managed to find this time of year?? Am going out for long weekend in a few weeks time (9thMay)

I will think about a review once my brain is not completely disabled as it is right now. It will be difficult to remember a lot of where I've been as I didn't sleep in my bed once and I had around 4-5 hours sleep the whole time :eek::rolleyes:
Swag was brilliant and veto was good to, dancing by the pool to something special is always a great feeling I really didn't want it to go so quick :(
Always mischief going on Marc if you look in the right place anything is possible to acquire if necessary :cool:
I'm still in bed frozen but burning up :spank:

Currently trying to convince our stag party to keep their powder dry, as it were, when we arrive at lunch time on Sat 18 July. Played footy with the stag last night and he was very excited about repeating our mohitos for breakfast at Mambo the minute it opens each day m.o. we went with for another stag last year. This led to all day heavy, heavy drinking and no clubs!

Back