So who's all up for it this year?

looking at 21-25 sept, Tivoli or bossa park. wana do carl cox, would like to do pacha but crap nights, might stay the extra and see digweed :)

3-13 August. Couldn't help myself.
Carl Cox has got Eats Everything, Tanzmann, Sasha, Andrea Oliva on our first full night. Viva Warriors, Circo Loco are definites, Enter, Paradise, Music On, Cocoon, Tribal sessions are all maybe. Too many to choose from!

I'm at a loss as to why I decided I really needed to go to closing parties in September instead of just going in July.
The wait, now down to three months, is killing me!

I'm at a loss as to why I decided I really needed to go to closing parties in September instead of just going in July.

Tell me about it, 99 days till I go.

Atleast we'll always have it to look forward to over the summer ;)

Less than a month now!

13th-21st July - Checking in online this week and then booking some tickets. Really cannot wait

Morbs we have nearly 4 months till we go:eek: 11th October. Can't even tell the kids yet because it will feel like forever to them.

False start last weekend - looked a bit too cloudy with hint of rain and binned my Ibiza flights for a (very relaxing) sortie to a very sunny Greece instead. Now have fingers hovering over "book now" for Ibiza on Sunday .... weather's looking much better for the next few days than it did last weekend.

YAY :D ... feeling in just the right mindset to come over now ...

You'll arrive just in time for Rumours @ Beachhouse ... or Openlab @ Elements in Benirras. It's summer solstice weekend so could be decent up there...

Great shout - any idea what time beach house party is on until?

YAY :D ... feeling in just the right mindset to come over now ...

You'll arrive just in time for Rumours @ Beachhouse ... or Openlab @ Elements in Benirras. It's summer solstice weekend so could be decent up there...

Great shout - any idea what time beach house party is on until?

Back