So who's all up for it this year?

A few folk i know are going specifically for harvey at pikes! Faith are doing punta arabi in sta eulalia too. The mature crowd being drawn back? Interesting to see how that goes....! I'd love to put in my own appearance but low on pesetas

A few folk i know are going specifically for harvey at pikes! Faith are doing punta arabi in sta eulalia too. The mature crowd being drawn back? Interesting to see how that goes....! I'd love to put in my own appearance but low on pesetas

Did the mature crowd ever stop going?

We arrived yesterday and headed off to the IMS in Dalt Vila, amazing setting and bloody marvellous DJ' s , loved it!!

Loads of people swerved it for a while when the music got crap and govt got oppressive, but i think the tide has turned.. For instance, Felix Dickinson playing dc10 will be amazing!

Is it that oppressive? I've never found Ibiza to be oppressive. And there is always good music, just gotta know where to look. ;)

Is it that oppressive? I've never found Ibiza to be oppressive. And there is always good music, just gotta know where to look. ;)

I suspect he means in relation to opening hours, dc10 etc.

There are tonnes of daytime options now, although im unlikely to ever set foot in some trendy beach club or the likes of ushuiaiaiaia myself.

And although the crazy hedonistic days of non-stop 24/7 partying are over (with exception of opening/closing weeks) maybe its not such a bad thing.

it's just another holiday destination for me. I have a laugh and enjoy it and appreciate the beauty and food etc but lets not kid ourselves that the music aspect these days is any more unique than anywhere else. Sure some good people will play but outdoors after dark? Where? That's what people really want. Weatherall festival in france last year was all under the stars and it was ace and not overpriced. Much as i love ibiza, I've had exactly the same fun and sunsets on thames riverboats for a fraction of the price and i'm too old to be suckered in by hype. I will be back though, maybe next year?

I told myself I wouldn't this year as I'm on the big deposit save. A group of mates are doing 11 nights at the start of August and I've just made a massive error by checking out the lineups for when they're there. Probably 11 nights in August then...

Departures opening the Wednesday @ Ushuaia and also Paradise @ DC10 opening party in the night!

Not sure I have ever heard of that combo? Are you all very open minded musically, or just trying to accommodate different tastes in the group? From Cheese to the Underground.....

8th time going to ibiza cant wait till 9th of September to 12th of September privilege life in color closing party followed:Dby above and beyond at amnesia closing party then martin:D garrix at ushuaia closing party bring it on:D

already enjoying this beautiful island since a few weeks.
went to HOLI GARDEN FESTIVAL OPENING this monday. was amazing. wo is in for the next colorful monday????

Back