So who's all up for it this year?

Going 13th-20th June with friends but considering the 20-24th of september aswell now for my birthday as the gf is away that week to Salou with friends haha - although I may be heading over on my own for that one.

Bless her. She did try and keep up for Space opening last year. May have to meet half way and hire car to see some of the island.

Booked with the wife for 15-24 june and just booked yesterday with guys from work Sept 5-10.

I thought that trying to keep up with events and announcements for 1 trip was hard enough but now just sentenced myself to being attached to this forum for all non working hours.

I thought that trying to keep up with events and announcements for 1 trip was hard enough but now just sentenced myself to being attached to this forum for all non working hours.
Some of us are that addicted(obsessed), we do that anyway :rolleyes:
Seriously though it's full of good characters on here it's worth checking in to have the craic ;)

27th August for a week. 8th time for me, first for the bf. Can't wait to break him in!
clear.png
clear.png

I'll be in pdb staying at mare nostrum on 21st may, had the chance to jump in on a stag do and I grabbed it with both hands. The Mrs even offered to pay for it...........result

Back