So who's all up for it this year?

PDB ... nowhere with both on-site parking and adequate working wifi that isn't a total rip for what it is. It's all very well for clubs and the odd party but other than that I can't wait to get away from it most of the time ! San An - can't wait to get away from there most of the time either, but it's well under 1/2 the price like for like and the only downer is you have to drive to PDB or face being anally molested by taxi fares if the thought of wasting half your quality time trying to make a bus departure or waiting on one turning up is too much to settle for ...

I've never found PDB to be that much more expensive than San An. Being in walking distance of Sankeys and Space, much closer to dc10 and ibiza town will save you the difference anyway.

My brother stayed at Mare Nostrum last time I was in Ibiza. Lively hotel, decent pool, he took advantage of the booze there as was all inclusive. Food not great but he wasn't bothered as they got a good deal. Rooms small but clean. I'd have no problem with staying there at the right price.
Looked at that hotel myself..looks alrite

Just booked for a week in Sept too! 4 nights in PDB & 3 nights in San An. Not stayed in PDB before, usually go for Figueretas &/or San An but thought we'd give it a go. Can't wait! Easter first though.

Just booked for a week in Sept too! 4 nights in PDB & 3 nights in San An. Not stayed in PDB before, usually go for Figueretas &/or San An but thought we'd give it a go. Can't wait! Easter first though.
Nice dual centre holiday #bothofbestworlds

After visiting 3 out of the last 4 years this year I have to give it a miss on account of my first child being born in the middle of June!

Can't do anything a month before and certainly can't go after they've been born!

After visiting 3 out of the last 4 years this year I have to give it a miss on account of my first child being born in the middle of June!

Can't do anything a month before and certainly can't go after they've been born!

My little dude will be 2 in June and September will be my first trip back since 2012 ! First chance ive had and took me a miracle to talk he Mrs into letting me loose lol I didn't think I would go back so soon so it can't come quick enough ! Having kids deffo doesn't make you think less about ibiza :D

All booked for 15-24 June. Hoping for nice weather and check out some other clubs Privelage, Es Paradis this year.

2014 - Late Sept - rained nearly everyday. Carl Cox Closing, Cream and Ocean Beach
2013 - Late Sept - Great weather. Carl Cox Closing, Eden and Ocean Beach

Was meant to be only going the once this year (Closings for my BIG 3-0!), but the missus has just convinced me we need a sun break earlier in the year and it din't take much to twist my arm.

Originally we were looking at start of May, but there was such little difference in price (flights + accommodation) that we settled on Saturday 16th - 23rd so we have a chilled first half of the week, and also have the option of hitting the first few opening parties (Sankeys, IMS) the 2nd half.

Got to say I'm really looking forward to not having the pressure of going out and getting on it every single night. And also really looking forward to staying on the West side of the island again after a few years in Playa d'En Bossa.

Definitely gonna be sampling some more restaurants and local cuisine, and gonna hire a car and do a spot of exploring!

Last edited:
Definitely gonna be sampling some more restaurants and local cuisine, and gonna hire a car and do a spot of exploring!

very well! and a really nice period to be on the island. pack a jumper though, sometimes the evenings are still really chilly around those dates.

My first trip will probably be last weekend of May, though all depends when Amnesia decide to open this year - if in line with last year, or back to the normal 2nd weekend in June.

Plan would be: Friday: MK/Insane (or whatever that night becomes) at Pacha, Saturday: Ushuaia Opening followed by Sunday: Amnesia Opening (IF confirmed for that date) followed by Guy Gerber/Rumours at BeachHouse. Monday: DC10 Week 2, followed by Cocoon Opening (if that week)....

Actually reading that back, I think I'm too old for all of that so something will have to give HaHa....

Back