So who's all up for it this year?

Going for 2 weeks end of Aug/start of Sep, another one going with the Mrs for the first time!

Me & the missus goining in August for 10 days staying in sa an instead of PDB , the prices of some of the hotels and appartments from when we where there in 2013 are nearly £300 a difference in PDB , were even thinking about going to Croatia this year because of the prices but decided to give it 1 more blast lol

Wanna go back in September at some point. I'd have booked my flights already but mates aren't sure they want to go or want to go the dates I've said so just waiting for consensus.

Not going at all now. Going to Croatia instead.

Missus is preggers with bambino number 2 so thought I would miss out this year.

Then my pal decided on Ibiza for his stag on 19th June. Could have kissed him!

Last few years been with the family so this will be a chance to have a proper blow out again!

Me & the missus goining in August for 10 days staying in sa an instead of PDB , the prices of some of the hotels and appartments from when we where there in 2013 are nearly £300 a difference in PDB , were even thinking about going to Croatia this year because of the prices but decided to give it 1 more blast lol

I still very much have the love for Ibiza and mates were interested but chat of Croatia came about very quickly and soon developed into a plan. We're hoping to get tickets for Dimensions and take it from there. Probably a couple of days in Budapest and we were thinking of possibly Zagreb for a couple days before heading over to Pula. Looking at the festival site sold it for me. Really looking forward to it. Might tack on a few days travelling around croatia. Id like to see Dubrovnik but its a bit of a trek from Pula so we'll see how that goes. Will probably depend where we can get a cheap flight back from. I'll maybe pop over to Ibiza in the off season again. Really enjoyed it the last time. Need to get out to San Francisco at some point too to see family as I was last there in April 2013.

Took my first break from the island in over a decade last year.
Must make it over sometime this summer, if only because the current Ms M has never been.
Late Sept is the most likely option...

I know some people going the last week of July, now working on talking a couple of mates into it who have got more similar music taste to myself as the other group is a bit of a mixed/unknown quantity.

I definitely need a trip this year after not going last year.

Back