Season 2010-11

offside is the one that needs adressing, it needs simplifying to on or off, noe of this interfereing or active bollocks. Eg huddlesston goal ves fulham, gallas is two yards off, a yard in front of the keeper and even takes a swipe at the ball, yet hes not interfereing?? :eek::eek:

financially savvy but not that clued up about public relations....

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...loophole-to-save-millions-in-tax-2118289.html
Being personally acquainted with former top English footballers who really don't have much of anything now, I think it's a great idea that they put away money in a pension scheme. If there's a tax benefit, then all the better.

In the US, there's a scheme called 401k which is a tex-deferred pension that anyone at any income level at any participating company can sign up for. My dad had one. I did too at one point (only for 2 years though and I cashed it out).

It appears that this EFRBS in the UK is similar? Why is it a big deal that footballers and bankers use it when it is apparently available to anyone? Typical left-wing alarmist reaction at wealthy people managing their money and their tax liability :confused:

Being personally acquainted with former top English footballers who really don't have much of anything now, I think it's a great idea that they put away money in a pension scheme. If there's a tax benefit, then all the better.

In the US, there's a scheme called 401k which is a tex-deferred pension that anyone at any income level at any participating company can sign up for. My dad had one. I did too at one point (only for 2 years though and I cashed it out).

It appears that this EFRBS in the UK is similar? Why is it a big deal that footballers and bankers use it when it is apparently available to anyone? Typical left-wing alarmist reaction at wealthy people managing their money and their tax liability :confused:

millionaires shirking on paying tax - is how it comes across...

offside is the one that needs adressing, it needs simplifying to on or off, noe of this interfereing or active bollocks. Eg huddlesston goal ves fulham, gallas is two yards off, a yard in front of the keeper and even takes a swipe at the ball, yet hes not interfereing?? :eek::eek:

moan moan moan.

you win some, you lose some.

theres a simple solution, banish the offside rule! ;)

Who can forget Tony Gale being sent off against Forest in the FA cup semi final with Gary Crosby about 40 yards from goal and going away from it? Keith Hackett will never be forgiven for that. Fat sh1t.

Everyone but a Hammers fan tbf big man. No recollection at all here!

77021_10150092125034009_715604008_7038186_3479085_s.jpg

for those of you with bad eyesight (and due to my lack of computer skills!) "it's official my hairloss is no longer a problem...but my dodgy decisions certainly are. Mark Clattenberg amateur premiership referee

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone but a Hammers fan tbf big man. No recollection at all here!

how about gary crosby's 'header' assist to himself out of andy dibble's hand.

it was all they talked about on saint and greavsie for half that season.

And Harry threatening to do any post match interviews.

What's the bad news then?

It was a cock up and that's that.

He must have twitched when the other goal went in because it was 2 nil.

And Harry threatening to do any post match interviews.
He had a good point about this.

They ask him on TV 4 minutes after the match what he thought of the decision and he told them straight up. Then as a result, the league is threatening to charge him for complaining about the decision.

Don't ask the question if you don't want an honest answer, right?

Back