Season 2010-11

overall it wasnt a bad season, wouldhave been nice to have pipped spuds to 4th but we didnt. Looking at some of the deals that we are meant to be close to tying up (the ones we are actually looking at and not the 60+ we have been linked with) I think we are buying some quality players, I ilke the look of jerome boateng who we have already signed. Robinho is one of the stars of the world cup so we should be able to recoup most of our money back on him, the future's bright!!

season ticket renewed (oouch)

did you have to move as well? not happy about citys treatment of fans recently, they're becoming a bit man utd for my liking, its not like we got people queuing up like they have. need to look after our core base of fans!!

no but our seats went up slightly in price (east stand level 2) as they are due to make it a bit fancy with new bars etc (just slightly less fancy than corporate) but.. word is that the following season our seats will then increase by 20% ! (to about £650-ooooouch!) will no doubt still pay it

no but our seats went up slightly in price (east stand level 2) as they are due to make it a bit fancy with new bars etc (just slightly less fancy than corporate) but.. word is that the following season our seats will then increase by 20% ! (to about £650-ooooouch!) will no doubt still pay it

Just be thankful you're not an Arsenal fan.... £893 – £1,825 :eek::eek::eek::eek:

obviously I will still pay it and yes it is reasonable compaired to most teams.

with regards to the 'having to relocate' thing they seem to forget that for next season city offered a brand new £250 season ticket but there is no guarantee where you are sat, although at about £14 per match when the views are pretty good everywhere it seems a good deal!

obviously I will still pay it and yes it is reasonable compaired to most teams.

with regards to the 'having to relocate' thing they seem to forget that for next season city offered a brand new £250 season ticket but there is no guarantee where you are sat, although at about £14 per match when the views are pretty good everywhere it seems a good deal!

very true, having sat in most areas at Eastlands (even up in the gods) I can concur there are no bad views. Not a risk you could have taken at maine Road, you would have ended up behind one of the main stand pillars or in the bing crosby! :lol:

nice one ferd, do you think his size will be a prob in the prem? will this spell the end for ireland?

nice one ferd, do you think his size will be a prob in the prem? will this spell the end for ireland?

I have read that too, I think his size won't matter at all (he's the same size as Fabregas and that doesn't seem to matter to him).

I think he's a very similar player to Iniesta. Can play on the wing, but will always be cutting inside. I think he'll probably play behind the front man, he's great at finding room in the area behind the opposition midfield and in front of the defence. His final ball is amazing.

Real Madrid were going to sign him until Mourinho got in and he decided to go for Di Maria from Argentina. And there's already been some moans from real fans about that decision.

Id guess Ireland might have it tough with Silva but it's a long season.

One thing though, he took a few months to settle in Valencia when he moved there, I hope they have patience with him there too, I'm sure your fans will ;)

I have read that too, I think his size won't matter at all (he's the same size as Fabregas and that doesn't seem to matter to him).

I think he's a very similar player to Iniesta. Can play on the wing, but will always be cutting inside. I think he'll probably play behind the front man, he's great at finding room in the area behind the opposition midfield and in front of the defence. His final ball is amazing.

Real Madrid were going to sign him until Mourinho got in and he decided to go for Di Maria from Argentina. And there's already been some moans from real fans about that decision.

Id guess Ireland might have it tough with Silva but it's a long season.

One thing though, he took a few months to settle in Valencia when he moved there, I hope they have patience with him there too, I'm sure your fans will ;)

cheers for the info dude, sounds like we have a great player on our hands. I read about when he first went to Valencia, he was really homesick apparently, which is understandable going from a small town on gran canaria to the big city. canr wait to see him in action!! :D

We've had American, Russian, and Arab owners in the PL.

Now it looks like the Chinese want in http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8876510.stm

Being the worlds 2nd largest economy and with no team yet to break over there, if the potential owners are serious then this could be an exciting time for LFC.

I heard from a friend back home that the potentila suitors have to meet strict criteria, mainly not saddling the club with huge debt. And with UEFA's plans for clubs with large debt, I hope this works out well and we dont get a repeat of the cowboys we have now.

Back