Season 2010-11

It has started. Agent Redknapp is at it. First time for donkeys that Spurs are operating at a loss. May only be 6m but the wheels are in motion, especially now Henry James is spreading it around town that Spurs can win the league. Squeeze a few quid out of the board in January probably at least £20m. Then the sob story I am down to the bare bones etc.

Spurs chairman Daniel Levy insists he is delighted with the club's trading figures despite announcing a £6.6million loss.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...despite-loss-article626353.html#ixzz161HvN0g0

The title race is wide open though this year. Ancelotti on the verge (crisis at Chelsea according to the papers wish West Ham's crisis involved sitting at the top of the table)whilst over in Whiskeynose Land, Fergie cracks open another bottle of red. Chin chin.

Meanwhile over at the home of football, Average Grant is awaiting the call into Karen Brady's office. Baron Greenback - you're fired!

Chant of the weekend at Anfield by the poor old souls who made the journey up to Anfield - 'The premier league is upside down!' Oh how they laughed.

It has started. Agent Redknapp is at it. First time for donkeys that Spurs are operating at a loss. May only be 6m but the wheels are in motion, especially now Henry James is spreading it around town that Spurs can win the league.

Chant of the weekend at Anfield by the poor old souls who made the journey up to Anfield -

Its a funny old game. Spurs fans booing last week and saggy saying theyve got nothing to boo about and they should count themselves lucky.

A week later they are contenders for the title. Arsenal be above Spurs, all day long. I even fancy them suprising a few people and winning it.​

The title race is wide open though this year. Ancelotti on the verge (crisis at Chelsea according to the papers wish West Ham's crisis involved sitting at the top of the table)whilst over in Whiskeynose Land, Fergie cracks open another bottle of red. Chin chin.
All a bit overblown in the press, as usual. Carlo knows how to work in such an environment... worked for Berlusconi before, didn't he!

If there's a crisis, it's that we've forgotten how to score. Not like we didn't make enough chances against Birmingham. Just nothing was getting past Foster! Truly poor in the 1st half v Liverpool and for the whole match v Sunderland.

We had a blip around this same time last year. Still won the league!

if they play like the fulham game each week it should be a very entertaining season, also shut the papers up for a couple of days!

if they play like the fulham game each week it should be a very entertaining season, also shut the papers up for a couple of days!

I'll address Johnny M point here too as Jon V point leads me in quite well. thats a very big IF, can we sustain that level? I doubt it, had we played that way against Birmingham, Blackburn and manure we would be top by a few points. What is encouraging is that we seem to be doing the business away from home at grounds we traditionally slip up, Stoke away on sat will be a big test, they were a bogey side last campaign.

Back