Restaurant reviews

La davina (not 100% on the name) in the marina in santa eulalia i think it used to be san marino?

Anyway one to avoid. We had a pretty poor meal, terrible service and they tried overcharging us by €20:lol:

Not sure if this has been mentioned already: Que Pasa? in the bay will not open this summer. The smaller restaurant at the egg roundabout is already open, but I understand the menu has been overhauled

Lee is no longer involved. It's just Steve now

Not sure if this has been mentioned already: Que Pasa? in the bay will not open this summer. The smaller restaurant at the egg roundabout is already open, but I understand the menu has been overhauled

Lee is no longer involved. It's just Steve now
Also Casita in the bay not opening for 2024 was there last year and was quite nice

20240527_141828.jpg

Nice spot, great views, everything we had was nice, but my Pad Thai still hadn't come be time the kids had finished their ice cream so I cancelled it. Not bothered, would still give it a go another time. I'd probably be more bothered if I wasn't full of crackers, spring rolls and a little of the missus' main

View attachment 17576

Nice spot, great views, everything we had was nice, but my Pad Thai still hadn't come be time the kids had finished their ice cream so I cancelled it. Not bothered, would still give it a go another time. I'd probably be more bothered if I wasn't full of crackers, spring rolls and a little of the missus' main
Not crazy prices

View attachment 17576

had our first lunch there back in October, decent enough for the price👍

Lovely staff, kids collecting shells from the beach betweem courses, steak better than expected at that price. Would recommend.
The wife and I popped in for a drink earlier while kids were in kids' club, and left because we couldn't wait any longer. Very glad we went back.
20240527_224620.jpg

@Buckley
try Solimar - decent prices, staff amazing, nice vibe. We went three times last October.

also
Buah - on the beach, make a reservation if poss to get a beach front table. Was more romantic than i imagined 🤩, and the boys can pi$$ about on the sand if they get bored.

A beautiful lunch, beautiful surroundings, off the charts atmosphere. Service was attentive but not overbearing. An expensive treat of course, but I've definitely paid more for a lesser meal in London

20240528_161251.jpg

sounds great, although 26 euros for macaronis! wow.

All options on the kids menu were 26 euros. Easily an adult size portion, but still extortionate. The setting, service and quality were worth it though. That expenditure was slightly balanced out by cheap dinner in the apartment with supermarket produce.

A beautiful lunch, beautiful surroundings, off the charts atmosphere. Service was attentive but not overbearing. An expensive treat of course, but I've definitely paid more for a lesser meal in London

View attachment 17584
For how many people ?
Just asking because last week some people wanted to go there and they asked them 250€ min spending per person!

Not the same price for everyone then 🤣
they wanted to arrive there by boat directly (so there is a shuttle service that take 5min ) but still😅
I wandered in at 12noon and booked for 3pm and they said it would be unlikely we'd get a table in the sunshine. We were at a table at the front of the raised bit at the back which was perfect for us, but maybe minimum spend apply for the more popular tables?

Back