Restaurant reviews

Screenshot_20240531_073855_Gallery.jpg

Nice spot here and obviously popular, as we couldn't get a walk in table 2 nights ago, so rang and booked for last night. Service was great, and the food was excellent. Curries in any tourist resort anywhere can be hit and miss, with cheap meat disguised with overbearing sauce, but mine was very good. Kids had korma and the youngest was so full after he didn't want the included ice cream. Unheard of!

I'd definitely go here again.

@Buckley
try Solimar - decent prices, staff amazing, nice vibe. We went three times last October.

also
Buah - on the beach, make a reservation if poss to get a beach front table. Was more romantic than i imagined 🤩, and the boys can pi$$ about on the sand if they get bored.
Not wrong on Buah mate. Last dinner of holiday and absolutely banged. Blinds were down because it was very windy, so kids didn't play on beach, but the food was top notch. I've asked for a recommendation and the waitress suggested the ribs and they were really good.

Less than 100 euros for the 4 of us before the tip too, possibly because we were all so full only the eldest could manage dessert. Screenshot_20240531_231617_Gallery.jpg

Not wrong on Buah mate. Last dinner of holiday and absolutely banged. Blinds were down because it was very windy, so kids didn't play on beach, but the food was top notch. I've asked for a recommendation and the waitress suggested the ribs and they were really good.

Less than 100 euros for the 4 of us before the tip too, possibly because we were all so full only the eldest could manage dessert. View attachment 17613
glad you liked it, i’m often reluctant to recommend places.

Beautiful spot, great service. Didn't seem to be much of the garlic or chillies listed as being part of my tagiolini though.

20240601_133627.jpg

View attachment 17608

Nice spot here and obviously popular, as we couldn't get a walk in table 2 nights ago, so rang and booked for last night. Service was great, and the food was excellent. Curries in any tourist resort anywhere can be hit and miss, with cheap meat disguised with overbearing sauce, but mine was very good. Kids had korma and the youngest was so full after he didn't want the included ice cream. Unheard of!

I'd definitely go here again.
Try kathmandu on restaurant street next time😉

So I just read a fact that Ibiza has the most expensive restaurant in the world - sublimotion

Has anyone been or know anyone that’s been?

Even if I could afford it I don’t think I could part with that amount of money for one meal

So I just read a fact that Ibiza has the most expensive restaurant in the world - sublimotion

Has anyone been or know anyone that’s been?

Even if I could afford it I don’t think I could part with that amount of money for one meal

Expensive, doesn’t mean best. I’m not sure it’s even in the Michelin guide, let alone any stars. I think it’s a restaurant that has 10-12 covers, and has some kind of performance / actors Etc. You can imagine it being an easy way to get our American cousins to part with €2,000 each. As always hats off to the people behind it.

Expensive, doesn’t mean best. I’m not sure it’s even in the Michelin guide, let alone any stars. I think it’s a restaurant that has 10-12 covers, and has some kind of performance / actors Etc. You can imagine it being an easy way to get our American cousins to part with €2,000 each. As always hats off to the people behind it.

It was in Dubai first I believe, then came over to Ibiza. Don't understand it if I'm honest lol

Back