Rate The Hotels You´ve Stayed In In Ibiza!

Ibiza-girlie said:
am gonna try something dif´this August when I go on my 2´nd trip

Not Es-Vive by any chance?

Or anything remotely on 'that side' of the island?

:lol:

I did it in 2002, where I stayed at Marina - but I missed all the acticity in San An so I dunno, Ill probably stay there again near the strip and as far away as possible from the west end

neon_nicci said:

MAR Y VENT SAN ANTONIO perfect location, rooms. everything perfect and reasonably priced 9/10

Its alright, I wouldnt give it a nine. Nine, maybe on location but theres no air con and loads of drunk twats screaming at all hours. Plus rooms are nothing special.

Nautico Ebeso, Figuretas -6/10
Hawaii, San An Bay -8/10
Arenal, San An Bay - 9/10
Hostal Tomas, Calo Des Moro -5/10

I have done the Es Vive x2... probably 8/10. Rooms are plain but nice. Staff generally pretty good.

My biggest complaint about the place is all the f***heads from London that stay there that think they are really something special. That being said, I have also met some really quality people there as well (including the lovely & talented Babs and a really sound deep house crew from San Fran in 2002).

Will probably go Es Vive again this year but am contemplaing more of a f***off type hotel. Anyone have a recommendation for something a little more upmarket? Cheers.

I know what you mean about all those people from London. Saying that - when I was in Ibiza last it was full of Canadians with their tops off.

:D ;)

comin' at ya said:
Sorry mate - couldnt resist.

:D

No worries. One nice colonial legacy is that Canadians love self-depreciating humour.

We stayed at Hostal Tarba in 1999. Because the holiday was so cheap I was expecting the place to be crawling with cockroaches but the rooms were clean if basic. The worst thing was the humming sound of mopeds going up the street 24 hours a day.

The next trip I stayed at the Confort Plaza, again the apartments were clean but too close to the west end for me.

I went round into the bay the next year and stayed at the Klippe. The pool was huge here and the beach was just across the road but I was put into the smallest studio ever and it was like an oven. Wouldn't stay here again.

Next year we stayed at the Tampico apartments. The apartments all had 2 balconies each and nice views over the bay and again were clean . You could get a water taxi over to the town to save walking. These were ok.

Last year me and my b/f did a late deal with Thomson and ended up almost next door to the Tampico in the Fiesta San Remo. The room was quite nice and had a fan. We were half board and the food was edible. The hotel was full of families and old couples though and it was one of those places with really dodgy entertainment every night.

Brisa Hotel- 7/10 Preety good, basic but good location once you get your bearings
Fiesta Apts. San An Bay- 8/10- Big rooms although a bit dusty i think we were first in at the start of the season, Quite far around the bay but nice.

Marvell Apt.-6/10- Amazing pool, good area, bus stop oppisite. Ok rooms, naff view and the bathroom always smelt of eggs!

Algarb Playa den bossa-8/10 Good food, room decent, good area staff and fellow european guests not too friendly!

Tagamgo Hotel san an bay- 5/10 Massive balcony. Basic rooms. Loads of germans stealing all pool space. Tiny pool but good location.

Del Mar Studio's - ewww it was horrible, the staff were rude, rooms dirty, no air con an the people at the reception made me :evil: on a daily basis when they wouldnt give my passport back!

ARGH! :evil:

BUMP!!

just thought this might be useful to newbies.

Plus this review from Tony;

Tony said:
friggin parrot 6.00am
hot water enough for 1/2 shower for one person each day
rep useless - I asked for a shotgun to kill said friggin parrot but was refused so three months later I crept up on the sodding thing in the afternoon when it was asleep and banged on it's cage and made it fall off it's perch - don't get angry, get even :twisted:

Just makes me larf!!! :lol: :lol: ;)

Stayed Torre del mar, good location, nice rooms/air con but staff was s*** and not helpful for 250€/nite not going back.
House near salines, perfect foe dc10
September this year; house near san jose rented from a friend!

Rosamar - San An Bay.

STUNNING. For it's price, the best hotel I have stayed in abroad. Great staff, great rooms. Can't fault it at all.

Club Playa d'en Bossa.

Great price, great staff, great location (in front of Space) and about 2 blocks from Bora Bora.
The noise of the planes flying by is not bad, I slept ok!
I actually enjoyed it!

No Air Con. Just a fan.
Salt on inside water. No problem.

Just got back from Ibiza at 7-00am this morning! Stayed in Santa Eulalia this time (AOA so had no choice) but was pleasantly surprised by this beautiful location. This is one of the few places I hadn't visited and it was great. Fairly quiet town although there were some great bars by the marina. Stayed in the La Cala hotel, very friendly staff, great rooms, cleaned EVERY day, new bed sheets etc. Hotel was mainly full of older people but they loved us! No entertainment and not enough sunbeds were the only thing that brought it down. Met some people who had been going there 15-20 years but they said since the refurbishment last year they were not impressed with the place anymore, with most planning on staying at a different hotel next year. If you've never been here and looking for quiet relaxing holiday this would be perfect. Beach 3 minute walk, really beautiful.
I am going to San An in September though :lol: Just gotta be done!

Back