Rate The Hotels You´ve Stayed In In Ibiza!

cATALINA WAS GREAT, GOOD BATHROOMS WITH TUB, ok beds and nice surroundings. No lager louts there and no noise in the night. The place was perfectly located and Ill definately recommend it to any of you!

Es Vive. I would give it 9 out of 10. Good crowd, central location, descent food, great ambiance, fantastic staff.

1999 - Playa Bella (Cala de bou) San An Bay. This was a last minute booking so did not have much choice left. The apartments were clean and comfortable. Only things that put me off was the kids club - noisy :twisted: Pish entertainment even though we were never at it - Bingo, cabaret, karoke - get the picture :?: Too far round the bay too. Ideal for families with young kids though :lol: Score 4 out of 10

Sept 2001 - Fiesta Palmyra Hotel (Avd Dr Felming) San An. This was a nice hotel with nice pool and the food was ok considering it was included in the price :confused: Rooms were ok but were in need of refurb (beleive its been done) no air con though. Our room looked onto the Secret Garden - did not bother me but the noise of the traffic on the busy road did. You could however see amazing sun rises in the morning after you got back from clubbing. Score 6 out of 10

Sept 2002 - Fiest Palmyra Apartments (next door to above). Apartments where spacious as was the balcony. On top floor and fab view of swimming pool and bay. You could even go onto the roof at the end of the corridor and have your own private sunset :) No air con :!: Was so hot we opted to sleep on the balcony :oops: Other guests were ok, not many famillies or kids. Handy for chilling at Bay Bar and easy reach to almost everywhere. Would stay here again 8) Score 7 out of 10.

Sept 2003 - Xaloc Apartments San An Bay (above pink panther etc). Apartments were decorated nicely and had air con yeah :!: :p Big Rooms, 2 swimming pools but rather small balcony :( staff friendly but if I were to go back I would insist on a room not on the 1st floor. Get a lot of noise from Pink Panther and Cafe Royal. Not nice when you have just got back from space and all you want to do is chill, not listen to cheddar cheese :twisted: :twisted: Score 7 out of 10.

Sept 2004 - Costa Mar Studios - Calo des Moro - Never been but looking forward to being a short shimmy to Kanya, Kashba, Coastline and the strip :D :D

Ohhhh! Come on!!!
Again with Piscis Park. It isn't that bad, I got no problems there...

Well, I guess you all could think I am well paid by them, LOL.

Palm Gardens Apartments, Playa Den Bossa - 7/10
Nice and clean apartments with a good view over the pool, which was too small, but apart from the odd loud brat was not too bad. 5 mins from beach, 10 minutes from Space/Bora Bora.

Tur Palas, Playa Den Bossa - 5/10
Good location right on the beach but facilities at the place were either dated or s**t. Shower was crap. Space/Bora Bora only 2 minutes up the beach. This is place is far too noisy, if you're out late or all night you'll get woken up everyday guaranteed, I'll never go back here. The photo in the brochure showed only 9 apartments which overlooked the sea and pool, the other 4,867,476 apartments are about 12 feet away from another block of apartments so privacy is at a minimum.

Paraiso wasn't that bad, I think your perception of a hotel can have a lot to do with how your holiday's going and who your with. I stayed with a friend in Paraiso in September and we had a great time just chillin out by the pool most days, there were a couple of kids but thats life! We were so drunk most nights we didnt care! :lol:

I've only been once but stayed @ the Torre Del Mar in Playa D'en Bossa. Very nice, A/C, Minibar, phone service (which I understand none of my other friends had in Garbi), excellent maid service. The view was top notch, overlooking the beach! The pool area was just OK, not too much going on. There weren't many clubbers there though--couples and a slightly older crowd....Next year I'm throwing away all the amenities and going for Jet :p

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!
nobody stay in ES CALLO PLAYA....not a good idea if you want to have a good holiday........

seanbelfast said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
Seanbelfast, uhh 3 start to Norte as well - that place was so bad, but the poolarea was really nice though!

The rooms where like jails but i didn't care as i was on my first experience of IBIZA and it was rather large........

Oh god, thats where we're booked this year. Wot have we done :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Has anyone stayed at Hotel Pacific?? It's in San Ant, right beside Es Paradis....seems nice...thinking of booking up there....

Stayed at the Orvay last year. Its very clean (which i was pleased about... watched too many of them holidays from hell programmes before i went...) The staff are really nice unless you are running up and down the corridors at 5 in the morning . The rooms where tiny. There were 3 of us in a 2/3 person studio and it would have been about 10 by 25 feet all together so we were always ttripping over eachother, but you get used to it. overall id give it 7/10. Only the siza and lack of airconditioning and a lift brings it down!

Staying in es calo playa this year, so someone post me a review please...????

LAS PERLAS SAN AN BAY only families and cockroaches need apply, no not really that bad but its a bit out of the way and they did change us to a different room when we discovered cockroaches breeding in the bedee. 4/10

MAR Y VENT SAN ANTONIO perfect location, rooms. everything perfect and reasonably priced 9/10

LLEVANT FIGUERETAS basic accomodation but clean and within walking distance of the bus in ibiza town and space, sea right outside the bedroom and close to bora bora beach. right opposite ES VIVE HOTEL so good for hed kandi parties if you can manage getting out of bed7/10

Back