Psychedelic Science

Johnny Vodka

If you're genuinely interested in psych science, there are some amazing people working in the field who are easy to befriend on facebook and thus get a good insight into their projects. ❤

I haven't taken psilocybin mushrooms in a dozen years & then some. I remember when I was in high school I was selling them! :)

These days I can't afford to mess around, and, as some of you know, it doesn't mix well with my condition. I'm pretty stable, living with schizophrenia. More so when I avoid psychedelic treats. Anything psychoactive, actually, is pretty much out of the question for me. I was unprepared for that initially. But I'm used to the idea now and comfortable being sober. It's all good. B-)

Johnny Vodka

I haven't taken psilocybin mushrooms in a dozen years & then some. I remember when I was in high school I was selling them! :)

These days I can't afford to mess around, and, as some of you know, it doesn't mix well with my condition. I'm pretty stable, living with schizophrenia. More so when I avoid psychedelic treats. Anything psychoactive, actually, is pretty much out of the question for me. I was unprepared for that initially. But I'm used to the idea now and comfortable being sober. It's all good. B-)
Yeah, seemingly psilocybin (in conjunction with therapy) can help with issues based on repetitive thought patterns (anxiety, depression, addiction), but should be avoided if you have schizophrenia. Any study I've read about generally won't take people with schizophrenia (or maybe even subjects who have a family history of it).