Psychedelic Science

ElrowLovers

My friend travels to Holland to attend retreats where they use psychedelics. Many of the people there are using it as a form therapy.

He loves it, usually set in a big country house, they sit in a large circle on cushions/mattresses, get a dosage of the drug and everyone goes into their own world.
Ayuasca ceremonies I suppose.

claretclubber

I can not remember the specific substance but I will see him on Thursday and ask ;)

The last time he went he ask and received a second dosage, said he was surfing waves of hallucinations :eek:

claretclubber

Noticed some mushrooms in a new soil, within a new bed in the garden today. Don’t know my arse from my elbow regarding mushrooms, which is never good with the dangerous mushrooms about!

Johnny Vodka

What are we looking for, Shaman Johnny?
Liberty caps, of course. Didn't find any, though, which is weird for the end of September (assuming you have a 'spot'). Maybe it's just been too mild? Some folk say the night temperature needs to dip below a certain level before they will fruit.

Johnny Vodka

Joe Rogan has many podcasts devoted to psychedelics/drugs in general. Well worth exploring!

The Amber Lyon (from Reset.Me, talking mainly about ayahuasca) and Paul Stamets (mushroom expert) ones are highly recommended.

Last edited:

white_isle_calling

I watched one of those Netflix documentaries about DMT. All of the expert "scientists" were the type of people I wouldn't trust with a pair of scissors. Maybe they do have credible background in the field of expertise... But if they do, then they're walking adverts for why dabbling with DMT is probably ill-advised :lol:

Has anybody seen the Vice video with the German(?) white wizard who loves ket? I mean, he really loves ket!