Psychedelic Science

I find that guy odd and awkward to watch

He actually seemed more 'natural' on the Rogan pod. I've only watched the first ep of HP's (which focuses on PCP). I found the 'angle' quite interesting, but I think I might enjoy the eps on drugs I might actually try a bit more.

He actually seemed more 'natural' on the Rogan pod. I've only watched the first ep of HP's (which focuses on PCP). I found the 'angle' quite interesting, but I think I might enjoy the eps on drugs I might actually try a bit more.
I'm not sure what your into but I really like this guys channel.

I wouldn't consider myself a heavy psycadelic user or any drug for that matter but I find his channel good and he calls out lots of bullshit with the psychedelic community.

The HM episode on salvia is the best of the three I've watched so far - really highlights the difference between (some) dumb**** Americans irresponsibly using a substance in a way which could easily result in injury and respectful, traditional use of the same plant.

I really enjoyed the first two series of Hamilton's Pharmacopeia.

This discussion between Michael Pollan and Hamilton Morris is great too - not just another promo interview for How To Change Your Mind, as they actually disagree on some points.

I know Joe Rogan has a bad rep these days, and I haven't listened myself in ages, but the latest episode is another with Rick Doblin. Only halfway through it, but can highly recommend.

gonna listen to this one today. I think joe rogan is class. Cant see why he has such a bad rep to be fair.

MDMA and psilocybin therapy become legal in Australia.

An interesting parallel - The Antidepressant Story

Amanda Feilding, perhaps the Grandmother of psychedelic research, on with Joe Rogan.

Has anyone heard about the new book from Rachel nuwer “I feel love”? Haven’t read it yet as it’s not released in uk yet but have seen some interviews and some very promising times ahead for the use of MDMA for therapy perhaps by next year in the USA.

Back