Printworks London

Come to Ireland, da boys are back in town.. 2 of irelands best Berlin dwellings paddies are play here in December, one a local hero and a good friend the other guy that ye all should know... ..just 2 djs ANL..
IMG_20181122_202858.jpg
IMG_20181122_202840.jpg
@Dublindave if we get a late night at Uncle Micks after this it could be a good one..;)

I like Capriati but he’s just not someone i’d want to see at circoloco. But then again half of the bookings in the Ibz season wern’t so i’d half expect it. Shows what direction they’re going in...

(Im not even going to this printworks event but just reading twittter comments regarding the line up p!ssed me off:lol:)

On a slight sidenote i don’t really go clubbing at home now and it’s mainly to do with the crowd. Sven & Koze @ whp in a couple weeks should be interesting...

(Could actually be a decent crowd as theres no tech house in line up at all!)
Cant wait for Sven night at WHP, gonna be very busy so im also hoping its a decent crowd or could be a ling night...

Funnily enough I was at the WHP, saturday just, for the Deadmau5 night. Bit of a last minute one, we all jumped on the train from Newcastle and stayed overnight. Surprised how easy it was.

I thought it was brilliant!

Will definitely be going back there at some point :lol:

Sorry for the thread drift :spank:

Funnily enough I was at the WHP, saturday just, for the Deadmau5 night. Bit of a last minute one, we all jumped on the train from Newcastle and stayed overnight. Surprised how easy it was.

I thought it was brilliant!

Will definitely be going back there at some point :lol:

Sorry for the thread drift :spank:

Best be quick it closes down 1st Jan

C6CD6851-9479-4B20-847C-072C3C0D99C1.jpeg

Stay calm snowflakes :lol: falling over yourselves to write the same reply :lol: it’s a few weeks away yet, plenty happening in between :cool:

Appreciate your immediate concern though :)

Last edited:
going this sat for afterlife. The boys from tale of us have impressed me in 2018. 2017 and 2016 they were treading water a bit but having seen them multiple times this year around different set lengths(all night) and fests, they have been excellent. Recondite, woo york and rest are solid as per.

Printworks announces they are having a jan to march season. First names next week.
I heard this was very average; we sold our tickets as something had come up.

Report?

Poor sound according to the facebook afterlife fans page, and ploddy track selection was bandied about somewhat also...

Didn't hear anything about the experience inside, but I heard through a colleague - and frequent attendee - of laboriously slow ingress for reasons unknown.

It just doesnt look like a good venue for me

Sure it makes for nice pictures on insta

But it's just too long and narrow, and I'd imaging getting the sound right in there would be really difficult

Didn’t attend the printworks part but did go to Village Underground for part 2 and really enjoyed it. Left relatively early at about 4am but really enjoyed all of Adriatique’s set! First time seeing Fideles out aswell and loved them!

I heard this was very average; we sold our tickets as something had come up.

Report?

Recondite and adriatque were excellent. TOU were horrendous. I mean the worst i have ever seen them. horrid.

The sound was off aswell and it was really oversold. A shame

Back