Printworks London

I'm personally not convinced the backlash was the reason for them deleting the post.

Who knows! Amusing that up until yesterday, the tickets were being re-sold for upwards of £80. A load of them on ticketswap now for face value.

It was sold out before the lineup was announce - The crowed will remain as 'expected'

The only place you will be able to dance is the bar/rest area or right at the back of the hall behind the tech

Absolute wallops complaining about Circoloco London and final WHP line ups. Goes to show the amount of sheep that want the same tech house lineups so they can snap chat the ‘sick’ Martinez Bro etc.

Bunch of f**king lemons man

going this sat for afterlife. The boys from tale of us have impressed me in 2018. 2017 and 2016 they were treading water a bit but having seen them multiple times this year around different set lengths(all night) and fests, they have been excellent. Recondite, woo york and rest are solid as per.

Printworks announces they are having a jan to march season. First names next week.

Btw, maybe I'm interpreting this wrong, but is Skream hinting on Twitter that they might be adding a bigger name to the Circo line-up?

Btw, maybe I'm interpreting this wrong, but is Skream hinting on Twitter that they might be adding a bigger name to the Circo line-up?

One of the replies:

‘I wanted JJ, Seth Troxler or Martinez Bro’

Hahaha how predictable

Shame on circoloco btw if they do indeed feel the need to put someone like that on because of the ‘backlash’

I like Capriati but he’s just not someone i’d want to see at circoloco. But then again half of the bookings in the Ibz season wern’t so i’d half expect it. Shows what direction they’re going in...

(Im not even going to this printworks event but just reading twittter comments regarding the line up p!ssed me off:lol:)

On a slight sidenote i don’t really go clubbing at home now and it’s mainly to do with the crowd. Sven & Koze @ whp in a couple weeks should be interesting...

(Could actually be a decent crowd as theres no tech house in line up at all!)

Some last minute scrambling has obviously been done and Loco Dice is magically on the lineup... does he even play CircoLoco very often? Richy Ahmed and Enzo added as well.

Not sure I have ever seen such a big fuss about a lineup release before tbh.

The addition of Gerd Janson and the Fuse boys from a musical perspective is great

But I have to say I'm quite disappointed in Circoloco for adding Loco Dice and Richy Ahmed to crowd please for the sheep. For a brand who's soul isn't for sale - they've sold out there IMO!

Attachments

• Circoloco Printworks.jpg
    Circoloco Printworks.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 13
The addition of Gerd Janson and the Fuse boys from a musical perspective is great

But I have to say I'm quite disappointed in Circoloco for adding Loco Dice and Richy Ahmed to crowd please for the sheep. For a brand who's soul isn't for sale - they've sold out there IMO!
100% and also the amount of DJs now on that line up can only mean for rather short sets all round!! Can see some very poor set programming on the way with this one

The fuse boys as great?AHAH.

They are bang average. right there along side ahmed. terrible.

Fuse is an acquired taste I'll give you that - but you'll find many on here who do like them and their sound and at least they offer something different.

I certainly wouldn't group them in the same bracket as Loco Dice and Richie Ahmed.

Tbf I'd have some of that Circo Loco line up if it wasn't a Circo Loco night and their clientele. *strokes chin*

Edit: *London clientele.

Back