Printworks London

Has anyone actually looked at that blokes Instagram? I wouldn't recommend - what an absolute whopper he is!

Circoloco have just dropped their London lineup.

Personally I think it's a great selection. The reason I didn't bother buying tickets in the first place was that I expected big name ticket sellers e.g Seth, Martinez Brothers, Loco Dice etc and besides that being poor musically the crowd that would attract in London would be horrific!

Based upon that lineup and the outrage this has caused, a part of me does fancy it now!

So many people moaning 'Ohhh I expected Seth b2b Martinez Brothers' tells you all you need to know about why I didn't bother in the first place.

Attachments

• Circoloco London.jpg
    Circoloco London.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 38
So many people moaning 'Ohhh I expected Seth b2b Martinez Brothers' tells you all you need to know about why I didn't bother in the first place.

Not that I'd expect Joe Public to realise that, but Martinez Bros have been pretty tied in to LWE this year so not surprised they weren't booked for this

Circoloco have just dropped their London lineup.

Personally I think it's a great selection. The reason I didn't bother buying tickets in the first place was that I expected big name ticket sellers e.g Seth, Martinez Brothers, Loco Dice etc and besides that being poor musically the crowd that would attract in London would be horrific!

Based upon that lineup and the outrage this has caused, a part of me does fancy it now!

Couldn't have said it better myself!! Really annoyed me how people saying 'This isn't a proper Circo Line Up' of course it is the M Bros and Troxler aint all there is to circo

That is better then expected.....the usual essex abode lot will be fuming aha.

Tbf they shouldve added kerri chandler or someone like that to give it more star names.

Back