Printworks London

Got Cocoon and Tale of Us tickets today :)

Contemplating Maceo Plex and Jeff Mills too.

Only thing stopping me getting Jeff Mills is the Circo Loco event next day which could be more my thing. Any inkling what sort of line up they can get?
Also I tend to find sunday crowds are better than saturdays in London

Mate go to the jeff mills one. The crowd will be alot more into the music and alot more serious imo. Music is aloot better aswell

Circoloco will attract alot of the tech house, shuffling types. will probs have a stupid seth troxler martinez bros b2b

Mate go to the jeff mills one. The crowd will be alot more into the music and alot more serious imo. Music is aloot better aswell

Circoloco will attract alot of the tech house, shuffling types. will probs have a stupid seth troxler martinez bros b2b

Literally my exact reasons for avoiding the event. Unfortunately, although musically it could be great given some of the acts on their roster the chances are it's going to be Seth and Martinez Brothers playing to what I can only describe as the paradise man bag crewdem!

Just bought for Printworks presents with Henrik Schwarz, Gerd Janson, Krystal Klear...Room 2 line up looking insanely good as well even if there are bits of main room that are a little un-inspiring. Octo Octa, Virginia and Cinnaman

Yeah I agree with that. My only concern is they get someone like Dixon who has played at Circo Loco before... but I think you're right it'll be more likely the residents Martinez Brothers.

I hear rumours that they stopped selling Meantime, anyone know if it’s true? I bloody love a Yakima Red...

My only concern is they get someone like Dixon who has played at Circo Loco before

I would say 99% Dixon will not be on the bill. It's rare to see him on a Circo event outside of Ibiza I believe although dont quote me on that as i haven't done any proper research I'm just going off of what memory serves which can be a little fuzzy these days at times lol

Yeah I agree with that. My only concern is they get someone like Dixon who has played at Circo Loco before... but I think you're right it'll be more likely the residents Martinez Brothers.

Be surprised if it is Martinez Bros. They’re tied to LWE a rival promoter and doing their own Cuttin Headz event at Tobacco Docks 6th Oct. Not impossible but I’d be surprised

Got myself a solid grooves ticket for October if anyone is attending

Looking forward to going back to this venue

Just bought for Printworks presents with Henrik Schwarz, Gerd Janson, Krystal Klear...Room 2 line up looking insanely good as well even if there are bits of main room that are a little un-inspiring. Octo Octa, Virginia and Cinnaman

I’m going to this one too, Armand Van Helden too right? I just hope it’s busy enough for a proper atmosphere

I’m going to this one too, Armand Van Helden too right? I just hope it’s busy enough for a proper atmosphere

That’s the one mate! Yeah never thought it might not be busy..you think there’s a chance? Won’t bother me too much music should be good.

Well it is bloody massive to fill and I’m not sure those DJs have a huge following - albeit I personally really like them.

If you look on RA you can get a gauge of the crowd size....

Sooooo whose going Cocoon Saturday?

Been saying for weeks I would hold back and save myself for Cocoon Closing on the Wednesday but after 2 beers in the pub last night was easily persuaded!

Going to head to this Saturday for Cocoon. Looks like a solo trip as my house mate has pulled out, will be my first time there. Looks unreal

I’ll be there so drop me a message if you fancy a drink or something!
Very good venue indeed this will my 4th time haven’t been since the first series of events though

Back