Printworks London

Printworks have just dropped their autumn/winter schedule

https://www.residentadvisor.net/club.aspx?id=127337

I have to say some superb parties in there. Cocoon, Mosaic, Afterlife and Circoloco all throwing parties there and some of the guests at the Hydra and Printworks Presents parties are great!

I was looking to retire from events in this country but Sven Väth is made for that venue. Cocoon is going to have to be done!

Printworks have just dropped their autumn/winter schedule

https://www.residentadvisor.net/club.aspx?id=127337

I have to say some superb parties in there. Cocoon, Mosaic, Afterlife and Circoloco all throwing parties there and some of the guests at the Hydra and Printworks Presents parties are great!

I was looking to retire from events in this country but Sven Väth is made for that venue. Cocoon is going to have to be done!

Looks good actually! Not sure I'll get away with it but Cocoon and Circo Loco (although their foreign events are always a bit crap) on my radar.

You can also guarantee that Jackmaster was on the line up for that Smirnoff night

They have upped their ante with these lineups! Shame Cocoon is so close to their closing in Ibiza or I would have been all over it.

I've never been to a foreign Circoloco event but I've been to numerous Cocoon London's at Building Six and always thought they were great parties for what its worth.

Cocoon at Building Six was great. A shame they ended. Don't really hear of much going on there at all nowadays.

Yeah its a real waste of a venue that for me - always one of my favorites in London. I know Cocoon have done a few events at 338 but I've never been. Also missed Sven's first Fabric date earlier this year but can imagine that was great.

Wish the Cocoon date wasn't so close to the Ibiza Closing, don't know if I can afford it or if my body can handle it with Ibiza, Connect, ADE and WHP all in the weeks after!

Wish the Cocoon date wasn't so close to the Ibiza Closing, don't know if I can afford it or if my body can handle it with Ibiza, Connect, ADE and WHP all in the weeks after!

Were having similar debate too mate - thinking about it Cocoon on Saturday then out to Ibiza on Tuesday for the two-day closing does take its monetary and mental toll!

Were having similar debate too mate - thinking about it Cocoon on Saturday then out to Ibiza on Tuesday for the two-day closing does take its monetary and mental toll!
Chances are, while printworks will be great, probably going to hear a lot of the same tracks a few days later.

Poor timing indeed if this was later in their season I'd have made the trip over. I'm dying to checkout Printworks since it's opened and haven't been able to line it up. Although, really not the most superb lineup from a Cocoon perspective in my opinion at least but still worth it if your local. Also that Hydra lineup with Jeff Mills headlining is top notch for the techno onslaught.

really good lineups from printworks here. The two standouts are mosaic and the jeff mills date in December.

the cocoon night looks bang average tbh. Dubfire is shit and vath is the most overated dj on the planet.

For some reason, my pre-sale email from them hasn't come through either just to add to the frustration. The ticket buying process in the past has been a bit of a pain in the past to say the least.

Funny as the events themselves are exceptionally well organized...

This Printworks place looks awesome, I’ve noticed it on a lot of videos on fb and insta etc

Has that classic sort of warehouse look about it, that anyone over 30 yearns for lol

This thread has re-stoked my interest in it.

Bit of a trek to London from Newcastle, but I’m sure it’s possible?

Probably easy to just jump on the train and get a return. Be an interesting journey home :confused:

December looks best, we are still recovering from Ibiza last week. Plus gives me time to convince the missus it’s a trip worth making, national pride visiting the capital etc etc :D

Cheers for the heads up, I’m mainly commenting so I can follow this thread.

For some reason, my pre-sale email from them hasn't come through either just to add to the frustration. The ticket buying process in the past has been a bit of a pain in the past to say the least.

Funny as the events themselves are exceptionally well organized...

Got mine through - you are welcome to use them. PM me your email address if you like.

Bit of a trek to London from Newcastle, but I’m sure it’s possible?

Probably easy to just jump on the train and get a return. Be an interesting journey home :confused:

Keep in mind it finishes 10.30pm / 11pm ish so you'd probably not make the last train back North

I was tempted by a few dates but they were already at £35+ each when I got there. Meh

It’s a mission from Newcastle and it’s not cheap to stay in London. Trains aren’t the cheapest, but can be alright if you book the 12 weeks in advance

Cheers lads for the info, appreciate it.

11pm finish? That's a shame. What is the reason behind this?

What do people do afterwards? Is there a follow on place to continue the party?

Cheers lads for the info, appreciate it.

11pm finish? That's a shame. What is the reason behind this?

What do people do afterwards? Is there a follow on place to continue the party?

Licensing. Much easier to do these kind of events with day licenses than trying to get one off event licenses for all nighters. I think White Isle Calling has said in the past it might have been possible when they were looking at Awakening (?) events there but never transpired.

Don't think they do official after parties but will definitely be something going on at Fabric, Ministry of Sound, Egg, XOYO I'd imagine.

Got Cocoon and Tale of Us tickets today :)

Contemplating Maceo Plex and Jeff Mills too.

Only thing stopping me getting Jeff Mills is the Circo Loco event next day which could be more my thing. Any inkling what sort of line up they can get?
Also I tend to find sunday crowds are better than saturdays in London

Back