Printworks London

Are all printworks parties during the day? Odd

It's in a really residential area. They have a license that permits until 02:00am. But nobody wants to party until 02:00am, so it makes sense to operate as a day-party venue. They can still apply for TENs, so there are the occasional exception: NYE, The Chems' live show last year

Well that was a class day out indeed! Arrived early and was pretty empty for Dana but by the time Patrick come on it was filling up nicely!

Topping was very good imo warmed the floor perfectly for Sven who sure didn’t disappoint and was just what I needed to get me in the mood for Wednesday! Called it a day early and left after Sven thought was the best idea to be fresh for closings later in the week.

As usual with cocoon really good crowd indeed and great atmosphere all day.

Roll on Ibiza!

Seen it got flooded and evacuated because someone swung from the water pipes and it broke lol

That big long narrow room just doesn't appeal to me anyway

Back of the room behind the tech guy someone obviously felt the need to hang from a water pipe... I have to say it summed up the crowed to be honest for me. Young and on way too many drugs. It was over crowded and because people were on too many drugs they just stuck to you constantly I had to keep trying to relocate and ended up just sticking to the edge away from view of the DJ

Also a sea of phones when Fisher came on which killed the vibe for me

That Fisher fella plays EDM mostly in my opinion, really not sure how he ended up on these lineups

That Fisher fella plays EDM mostly in my opinion, really not sure how he ended up on these lineups

I had that opinion myself and was surprised he was chucked into the Solid Grooves lineup - but honestly he delivered on the night and dropped in a lot of tracks you wouldn't expect

highlight of the night for me was when he dropped Paul Woolford hang up your hang ups

I had that opinion myself and was surprised he was chucked into the Solid Grooves lineup - but honestly he delivered on the night and dropped in a lot of tracks you wouldn't expect

highlight of the night for me was when he dropped Paul Woolford hang up your hang ups

Meh. He doesn’t make his own music, just plays the beat port top 10. Biggest fraud going

Back