Printworks London

The 'new' Luciano is really f***ing good IMO

I hadn't seen him since Tobacco Dock, Spring 2015 - when I enjoyed his set, though it didn't blow me away.

Hadn't had any impetus to see him since then. Didn't even plan to see him at the weekend. Ended up in Room 3 early as a result of poor sets elsewhere. And he delivered!!

I hadn't seen him since Tobacco Dock, Spring 2015 - when I enjoyed his set, though it didn't blow me away.

Hadn't had any impetus to see him since then. Didn't even plan to see him at the weekend. Ended up in Room 3 early as a result of poor sets elsewhere. And he delivered!!
I was at that same event was that LEAF? with Sasha and Leibing? I really enjoyed his B2B at space closing 2016 as well

I went to Printworks last night for Booka Shade and I have to say it was pretty amazing. Reminded me a little of Trouw in Amsterdam. Definitely going back in the autumn

Is anyone going to Paul Kalkbrenner at the end of the month?

I am going really looking forward to it. Listened to his mix tapes and he's got some amazing old school tunes so I am hoping to experience raving as they did in the 90s hehe.

Also excited to see extrawelt live since I haven't seen them before and their set from time wrap is amazing!

By the way, those who already been to printworks any recommendations on which area has the best sound quality? I read mixed reviews some saying at the front others saying in the middle or further back..

By the way, those who already been to printworks any recommendations on which area has the best sound quality? I read mixed reviews some saying at the front others saying in the middle or further back..
Deffo the front, towards the back it gets abit quieter. In the middle of depends where because there is a second set of speakers there so obviously if you are standing facing these will we very loud but if they just behind you it will be quiter. Just walk from the back to the front once and you'll know the deal!

I didn't wander too much, but for me the sound front-right under the overhead mesh ceiling was perfection.

In passing through to visit the bar/toilets, I noted the sound was a lot quieter centre-mid. Could quite easily hold a conversation with the person next to you.

Klockworks this weekend! If you're going, who are you looking forward too most? for me its Dax J, followed by Ben Klock of course :D

Klockworks this weekend! If you're going, who are you looking forward too most? for me its Dax J, followed by Ben Klock of course :D
Ill be going! With you :p I'm hoping Klock and Dettmann go B2B, I've (We've) seen them separately a couple times but haven't seen em together yet!

Last edited:
Also its quite a small line up so I'm curious to see how they split the acts over the 2 rooms and I'm guessing its going to be rather long sets!!

I would think seeing Klock & Dettmann go B2B across Printworks and the after-party is a dead cert. Maybe not until the early hours of Monday morning though

I would think seeing Klock & Dettmann go B2B across Printworks and the after-party is a dead cert. Maybe not until the early hours of Monday morning though
I'm hoping it happens at Printworks as I wont be attending the after-party! There are only 6 DJs on the whole line up and that has to be split across 2 rooms so I was thinking it may be Klock and Dettmann all day long in main room? Then Dax J, Ben Sims, Etapp Kyle with 3 hours sets and Planetary Assault Systems (Live) with the usual 1 hour for live sets in the other room

Hadn't considered that there hadn't been a Room 2 announced, so you may well be right!

Back