Printworks London

Superb day/night on Saturday...wish it was open every week! Fantastic space, amazing sound, bars nice and easy, cloakroom/lockers a great idea. Couldn't ask for more. Crowd was decent as well and all dj's on top form.

Printworks Issue 002 coming out today for events between October and December.

I attended both the Knee Deep and Luciano parties earlier this summer and both were outstanding (particularly the later). I'm really looking forward to seeing what they have planned across the Autumn/Winter. This venue IMO is the best thing to happen to London nightlife in some time.

Cracking venue and cant wait to go back! I done the opening Luciano and Klockworks with the later being one of the best events I've attended in the UK

Last edited:
Bit upset they released one lineup, and 3 other event dates. Drip feeding events is a pain!

Bit upset they released one lineup, and 3 other event dates. Drip feeding events is a pain!

Agreed!

To be honest there isn't anything from the first four dates that appeals much to me personally. I will hold judgement on the Black Coffee date until the rest of the lineup is released, but I expected more.

Anyone know when November will be released? Not much in October for me...
Educated guess, not for a while. I think you can expect to see Issue 002 announced in sets of 4. So another 2 announcements to come.

Hopefully more news on shows 2, 3 & 4 next week though

Agreed!

To be honest there isn't anything from the first four dates that appeals much to me personally. I will hold judgement on the Black Coffee date until the rest of the lineup is released, but I expected more.
I agree! Not the most appealing was hoping for a good Halloween event but I'm guessing they didn't want direct completion for Drumcode that same day

I agree! Not the most appealing was hoping for a good Halloween event but I'm guessing they didn't want direct completion for Drumcode that same day

Same promoter, although looks like will be a El Row Halloween event run by LWE that weekend too, probably on the Sunday ?

Same promoter, although looks like will be a El Row Halloween event run by LWE that weekend too, probably on the Sunday ?
Yeah same promoter that's why I said it, recon Drumcode would have got pissed at LWE if they promoting another techno event on the same day.

I did see that too but it is being called a UK event and I'm pretty sure when day 2 of the festival was announced that was announced as the last Elrow date in London this year so have a feeling the Halloween event will be up north somewhere or maybe even Cardiff where they have had events recently so neither would be in direct competition with Tobacco Dock

4th Nov looks good, but already have plans that evening. There's about six major events happening on the 4th Nov, busy day for clubbing!!

Last edited:
Back