Printworks London

Still thinking about a flight to "Knee Deep" oder "Klockworks"... mhmm...

I'd opt for Klockworks. I think those acts are more suited to that industrial environment.

But that is Bank Holiday weekend in the UK, so...

Positives: there will be a lot going on afterwards and before.

Negatives: more expensive flights, limited hotel availability

I'd opt for Klockworks. I think those acts are more suited to that industrial environment.

But that is Bank Holiday weekend in the UK, so...

Positives: there will be a lot going on afterwards and before.

Negatives: more expensive flights, limited hotel availability

you're 100% right, i also think so, but the hotel rates are much higher on the klockwork dates... but i think i will do it this (klockworks) way!

All i keep hearing is great reviews, super disappointed I'll be in London in June when they aren't carrying any events. Definitely going to have to find an excuse to make it out in the fall when the programming is back on.

I'm going for the Booka Shade album launch next week. I'm excited, although it does look like ticket sales have been slow for it, hope it's not empty...

I went to the Knee Deep party yesterday and I have to say the whole event was fantastic.

Exceptionally well organised, great sound and lighting. Musically - I might need a little more time to unscramble my brains before I can make a fair comment :confused:

I went to the Knee Deep party yesterday and I have to say the whole event was fantastic.

Exceptionally well organised, great sound and lighting. Musically - I might need a little more time to unscramble my brains before I can make a fair comment :confused:
Cracking venue ain't it! Went to the opening and going next week and the closing as well! Can't wait to be back

I'm off to see Booka Shade on Friday for the Galvanay Street album launch. Worryingly, one of my mates has said their new album is basically chilled out pop music and not in the slightest bit dancey! This can't be true can it? I was really looking forward to cutting some shapes!!

Luciano this weekend! Rather excited for this one!

Luciano doesn't get a lot of love on these forums. And I must admit he'd fallen out of favour with me in recent years too. But at Time Warp on Sunday he was a highlight. Banged it out!

Luciano doesn't get a lot of love on these forums. And I must admit he'd fallen out of favour with me in recent years too. But at Time Warp on Sunday he was a highlight. Banged it out!
Yeah ive noticed! Will be my first time seeing Luciano so hope he does not disappoint!

Back