Printworks London

Yeah im gonna be there aswell. Should be lively but im 100% sure he doesn't have the variation for an all night set.

You might be surprised. I've seen him do 6 and enjoyed it. Can play slightly slower tech house / fairly rhythmic and of course bang it out.

Would not be surprised to see him play some pretty down tempo stuff for the first 2 hours - if indeed he really does play from the go.

This should be a cracker, would have gone but saw him about 5 times last year so thought I'd give it a miss

Yeah im gonna be there aswell. Should be lively but im 100% sure he doesn't have the variation for an all night set.

I saw him at Sonar play on the beach for about 6 hours. Bart Skills was there for a while as well but I was really impressed with his set. Built it up nice and steadily and really got the place moving, was a great accompaniment to the surroundings.

I realise a beach is different to the Printworks but he's definitely got it in the locker!

We will see but ive seen bayer play for 5 hours and it was just drop after drop after drop.

The other times have been 2 hour sets and he was class.

We will see but ive seen bayer play for 5 hours and it was just drop after drop after drop

Just curious when was this 2013? I dont feel Adam Beyer plays of that variety at all any more, having seen him a few times recently and listening to DCR weekly. I find he plays a lot more tech housy stuff than a few years back which in the case of an all day or 8 hour set is usually beneficial anyway.

I will be at Beyer. I hope, and think, that he'll be able to play an extended set.

DJs who can don't ever really loose the ability. Just because they've developed a sound for shorter sets, doesn't mean they'd stick to it for an extended set, especially an Open Til Close

Um...question for those that have been to printworks - what are the searches like at the venue? I remember going to the tobacco docks and nearly getting a handjob at the door

that is a fantastic line up.
why though are the printworks events during the day??? any specific reason for that?

why though are the printworks events during the day??? any specific reason for that?

Testing the water in regards to noise/resident complaints. I think there is scope to change their license if all goes well for this first season of events

London events work better, are more enjoyable in the day in my opinion, that way it doesn't mean I'm rolling in wide eyed at 9am sunday morning :D

Thinks its a simple as that's the license they could get, heard that they have a licence until 2am but are testing the waters at the minute

Testing the water in regards to noise/resident complaints. I think there is scope to change their license if all goes well for this first season of events

I can't actually see them switching to a night party.
There's definitely been a huge shift over to day parties in recent years in London.
Easiest time to put events on, less complaints about noise, easier licenses, etc.

My daughter went to see dax j a few weeks ago I said never heard of him. She said "how would you heard of him.. :lol: im definitely to old..

Back