Potentially a new trance night in IBIZA - Shine

Still plenty of big hitters missing who on their day can smash out a trance set. Surprised there's no appearances for...unless I've missed them at AVB.

Ferry
JOC
Askew
Emery
Oakey

Still plenty of big hitters missing who on their day can smash out a trance set. Surprised there's no appearances for...unless I've missed them at AVB.

Ferry
JOC
Askew
Emery
Oakey

Can we hope for another last momemt announcement trance party in another venue with this names this year? Or not really?

Can we hope for another last momemt announcement trance party in another venue with this names this year? Or not really?

I genuinely don't think there will be another one apart from AvB, Shine and Connect boat party.

Ferry sometimes does the one off in Ibiza town at that roof top venue. Apogolies forgot the name of the venue but it's more relaxed than full on trance event

I wonder if it'll be the Thursday - Just musing to myself - But with Tropicana doing trance on Thursdays, maybe that will be the afters?

Went to Shine last week (10th september) and was busy.

Standard ticket cost € 25 but online sale was closed from 18:00 and couldn't buy it in advance. When I arrived to Privilege they charged me € 45 at the door !!! Shine almost doubled the price. Scammers !!!

You went for the Trance Week Shine which is good.

Tickets were on sale via ticket merchants on the island, they usually can be purchased until quite late.

€20 increase in price between advance and on the door is common, seen Cream do €45 adv up to €70

Back