Potentially a new trance night in IBIZA - Shine

Hope you dont have to change dates pal or miss out. Hopefully its on the week we go. Might be over by then

Aye, time will tell I suppose mate. I can't be changing dates though so will have to play it by ear - I'm sure we'll find something whatever happens ;)

So now I found out that Luminosity Beach Festival is on 28th June to 1st July so there goes my chance to see these guys in Ibiza.
Crap!

So now I found out that Luminosity Beach Festival is on 28th June to 1st July so there goes my chance to see these guys in Ibiza.
Crap!
You may well miss these guys on your date but i doubt it will be down to them playing a day/evening festival as lots of dj's play festivals in europe and still make flight for their Ibiza club slot

Is this a night that's likely to carry on in to September? I am having to sit on my hands trying not to book anything yet :lol:

to me it finished about 5 years before that, but this isn' the point.
even though trance has turned into a niche style for ibiza, there is still a loyal crowd around for it. and I believe this new night should cover exactly what they want.
f*** i am really old...I thought trance in ibiza died when they stopped the free goa trance parties 15 years ago...

Trance is only dead if you don't look for it. Plenty of successful trance nights around the UK every month if you know where to look. Just because it isn't commercial anymore and it isn't played on Radio 1 doesn't mean it's not there. It has a huge, loyal following to be honest, the soundest mad bastards I have ever had the pleasure to party with. :)

f*** i am really old...I thought trance in ibiza died when they stopped the free goa trance parties 15 years ago...
15 years ago trance was still the dominant sound on the island!

Back