Potentially a new trance night in IBIZA - Shine

I am not getting too excited as pretty much certain it’s not gonna be in when I am over...

This is exciting. I hope the promoters manage to pull this off, still making Ibiza the place to be for decent trance nights. With the sad loss of Tropi and Cream in decline the last few years theres a real gap for something Trancey... it needs to be very very decent to work though. Good enough that the hardcore trance fans will still consider Ibiza the place to be. A night like this is not going to pull in the mainstream audience. Strong line ups with long set times and smaller venues compared to i.e the main room at Amnesia, would in my opinion likely work.

Keeping all my fingers crossed for June!

I just hope it stays well clear of trouse and edm and focussd on trance music. Problem is trouse and edm is where the bigger market is. Still a lot of good trance being produced but rarely gets the event platform to be heard.

to me it finished about 5 years before that, but this isn' the point.
even though trance has turned into a niche style for ibiza, there is still a loyal crowd around for it. and I believe this new night should cover exactly what they want.

true i was just being nice because of armin playing some form in trance @ privilige in 2012 :D

Back