Potentially a new trance night in IBIZA - Shine

It's dying in Ibiza though, granted.

Has been for a long time.

Even if the lineups for these trance nights are really good, doesn't guarantee the numbers.

Full in Ferry in 2011 had some really good lineups, not the busiest of nights though.

Last edited:
Has been for a long time.
Even if the money is for these trance nights are really good, doesn't guarantee the numbers.

Full in Ferry in 2011 had some really good lineups, not the busiest of nights though.
That never got going at all at sankeys or space. Good line ups on paper but a lot of trouse and edm

So Stivi, I'm going to be unlucky with my dates from 27th June to 3rd July for Shine.
Hotel and flights booked. I have tickets for Cream at Hi on July 1st.

"The future of Trance in Ibiza is now unclear, as Tropi Bar in San An, a small oasis of pure Trance in a desert of techno and EDM sounds, has announced its closure due to the new licensing laws aimed at exterminating the West End. However, there may be a light at the end of the trance tunnel as rumours suggest the arrival of a new Trance baby conceived on the island. One born of pure blood, ready to shine and take on the mantle as the last Samurai of the genre. It is believed that the old team at Cream, the people in place before the brand was sold to Live Nation in 2012, are involved with an exciting new Trance party set for the Vista Room at Privilege. Already old skool Trance artists like Paul Van Dyk, Cosmic Gate, Lange, Aly and Fly and Paul Oakenfold are being associated with the event which is expected to be confirmed with lineups later this week. All eyes and ears will be waiting with bated breath, to find out what a resurgent Privilege has to offer us in a club that was a temple to trance during Tiesto’s legendary Monday night residency which lasted five seasons."

from dannykayibiza

Absolutely buzzing with the line ups, in my opinion much stronger than Cream Trance over previous years.... The mix between uplifting/psy is spot on & the thought of watching the sunrise to progressive in the vista room will be phenomenal....

PVD & Aly and Fila on 30th July... Followed by Carl Cox's birthday the next day - Privilege has really smashed it for my dates...

Whilst I am sitting here sobbing into my Gin that Shine will not be on in June when I am visiting, I am chuffed that Shine has had the balls to throw this into the mix. Leading the way for trance in Ibiza which is only a positive in my eyes. Fab to see PVD has a residency. Incredible stuff. Not at all envious of the lucky bastards attending!

I can relate to that. I have a 3 and an 8 year old. Hopefully when they're older and can experience Ibiza for themselves they will understand and say " so this is why daddy pissed off every summer":lol:
Haha absolutely! We are taking the nipper out with us this year. His first ever, Ibiza Trip. I've been very organised and have 3 family members also joining us for babysitting duties a couple of nights. Will be taking him to Sa Trinxa, bora bora and a couple of day events to break him in gently

not that i thought he would be on the lineup but no Jules in ibiza this year since the 90’s...might get added to clockwork maybe

nice line up though

10th September looks like my date, delighted to see PVD get a good stint this year too, still think he's great. Over the moon about having a trance night to go to whilst I'm there.

Back