PIKES

It kind of was broken? I queued there for nearly 2 hours last year on a Saturday night. My flight was delayed and I ended up arriving a lot later than I wanted to. Granted it isn't like this all the time but for busy nights I think there is potential for a big queue between 11 and 1, and it probably wasn't the most efficient - you'll always have people trying to push in etc...can see why they are trying to do something but appreciate it's still not a great solution.

It kind of was broken? I queued there for nearly 2 hours last year on a Saturday night. My flight was delayed and I ended up arriving a lot later than I wanted to. Granted it isn't like this all the time but for busy nights I think there is potential for a big queue between 11 and 1, and it probably wasn't the most efficient - you'll always have people trying to push in etc...can see why they are trying to do something but appreciate it's still not a great solution.
Tbf i haven’t been since the sven night a few years ago but was no problem at all then even if it was busy inside!

We're planning to go on Monday, with all the negative comments recently I'm starting to get a bit put off, was anyone there this Monday and have much positive to report?

Would we be better off elsewhere on a Monday night? Playa Soleil maybe?

We're planning to go on Monday, with all the negative comments recently I'm starting to get a bit put off, was anyone there this Monday and have much positive to report?

Would we be better off elsewhere on a Monday night? Playa Soleil maybe?
Playa Soliel hasn’t a patch on pikes l feel. Mondays are good musically in PS, but for venue, authenticity Ibizan party, pikes..

It was earlier in the year and looking at lineups they have Plaza Mayor listed. Sunset terrace opens up over the diners are all done.

Do the have the full venue open during Melon bomb?

yes they do.
There's no DJ on sunset terrace at all now because of the noise complaints from last year, that's why they now have a booth in Plaza Mayor. But after the restaurant closes it's still a chill out area.

Why change something that wasn’t broken though!
100 % , keep it at a safe capacity, where your guaranteed to get in , im sure we would all rather it cost a bit more for a drink/a charge to enter and it was still the real pikes instead of whatevers going on now and the direction its heading in.

Feels ridiculous that I’m in 2 minds whether to go on our trip. Not how I want to be thinking 😂

I really Fancy Tuesday. Carl Craig now been added. Times say 10 till 4. My Mrs just wants to have a day at Pikes by the Pool like we’ve done the last couple of Years. See how we feel

Feels ridiculous that I’m in 2 minds whether to go on our trip. Not how I want to be thinking 😂

I really Fancy Tuesday. Carl Craig now been added. Times say 10 till 4. My Mrs just wants to have a day at Pikes by the Pool like we’ve done the last couple of Years. See how we feel
I’m in the same situation, not sure if I can be bothered with the faff, especially for tomorrow night for Harvey’s closing party as it’s probably going to be even worse than the sardine-fest at Pacha last night

Back