PIKES

Me and my partner looking to stay in Pikes 25th to 28th. How busy will Freddies be in the evenings on these nights? Looking at hotting a couple of the day/evening events, then back to Pikes. Possibly an intimate room party or 2 lol

has anyone heard anything re: management at Pikes this year. I spoke to someone who often has a pop-up there and they said “it’s all changed” but I’m putting that down in my mind as a little dramatic 🤣 what’s the actual goss?

has anyone heard anything re: management at Pikes this year. I spoke to someone who often has a pop-up there and they said “it’s all changed” but I’m putting that down in my mind as a little dramatic 🤣 what’s the actual goss?
We've been the last few years during the summer and its been a great vibe and atmosphere.....hopefully nothing has changed too much x

I said it before and I’ll say it again, it needs a ruthless ‘door whore’ quizzing people who arrive. Weed out any west end whoppers who rock up. Arbritary age limits help but are no guarantee the wrong people won’t get in

Back